Triller is the easiest way to create flawless video. Make celeb-quality music videos, shoot beautiful films, and collaborate with friends to make group videos in seconds.
Triller allows users to create amazing music videos for challenges such as the Drake #InMyFeelings challenge and many more.
Millions have made Triller videos on the fly including Selena Gomez, Rita Ora, Justin Bieber, Kevin Hart + more. Just shoot a few takes, tap the Triller button, and we quickly edit everything together into an impressive, shareable video.
Use Triller to:
* Create a professional-looking video with the help of our unique auto-editing algorithm.
* Look your best with 50+ filters. New filters drop every week.
* Capture your life from the best angles, or pick from the hottest songs to make your own music video.
* Personalize your videos with text, drawings, and emojis.
* Collaborate with friends in group video.
* Share videos via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Text, E-mail OR Save to your Camera Roll.
Questions? Feedback? We love it. Please write us at:
Triller terms: http://triller.co/terms/
- Selected creators can receive gifts
- Support your favorite creators
- Manage your wallet
- Faster export & upload of videos
Ratings and Reviews
Okay ever since Tik Tok bought Musically I hated it. The camera was weird and transitions were harder to do. A Muser now uses this app so I installed it hoping to get that old musically feel. Haha wrong. I like it but your camera is weird. It looks normal at first but then it flips around and makes me look weird and it’s all wrong. I’m used to holding the button in and playing/stopping the music whenever I please, this counts down and to my knowledge you can’t stop and do transitions, I do like that you can connect Apple Music to it and use your songs but the camera needs some work. I like it so far but I hate the camera system. If that changes I will definitely post my Trillers.
My friend told me about this app, so I listened and got it. I like musically, they’re fun to make, and she said it’s like that. When I got it..it was just confusing. I had no clue how to make a video, and when I finally figured how to make one, it looked super bad and it just was not that fun. I mean looking at others trillers are fun, but making your own and being proud of it is what I wanted to do. I’d recommend musically over this. More simple and way easier to figure out. I give this a two because the only part I enjoyed was watching other people who were actually good at them. Not the best app, prefer musically and I think you’d prefer it too. 💯
sooo i updated the app and my camera isn’t working when i start to record..i didn’t know if it was the app or my phone so i went to the camera app and my camera worked perfectly fine so then i went back to the app to see if it worked and it didn’t 🙄 so i restarted the app and my phone but yet it still didn’t work soo I dont know what’s wrong...like I dont know if it’s bug but i don’t want to delete the app and put it back on there cuz i’m scared it’s gonna delete my stuff so. but it seems like i’m not the only 😭
- Triller LLC
- 113.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Triller Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Gold $0.99
- 500 Gold $4.99
- 10000 Gold $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.