Trimaginator allows you to unleash your creativity and transform your photos into unique Works of Art!
▲ Winner of the Platinum Award for "Best Entertainment App", Best Mobile App Awards - Summer 2015
▲ Also available for OS X
Trimaginator is inspired by the triangulation invented by the mathematician Boris Delaunay in 1934. The image is reduced to its essentials and turned into a triangle mesh: think cubism, think surreal geometric landscapes, think turning your face into a logo, or your cat's face, or well, anything that has or doesn't have a face.
Trimaginator goes way beyond the simple triangulation to provide you with a unique blend of creative geometric and style controls.
Professional artists and graphic designers can export the vectors from Trimaginator to use with Adobe Illustrator™, Adobe Photoshop™, or any compatible software.
After selecting an image, open the top right drawer and tap on a point generator to instantly turn your picture into a triangle mesh, then tweak the result with your fingers by adding [ + ] or removing [ − ] points, or start drawing points from scratch [ × ] if you're feeling wild!
Icing on the cake, you can modify the general look of your composition [ bottom left panel ] and still be able to change the geometry [ top right panel, + / - manual point editing ]. How cool is that?
So what are you waiting for? Just play around and see what you can come up with!
• Various geometry generators ranging from high-quality shape recognition to abstract composition algorithms
• Tons of rendering styles that change the look of your triangles, including rounded triangles, circles, gradient fills!
• Manual point editing
• Image zoom and pan gestures
• PDF vector export
· Import any picture from your library
· Take a new photo from within the app
· Draw, erase, toggle intersection points
· Zoom, pan image for accurate point manipulation
· Easily change point generator settings by taping repeatedly on their icons
· Point density modifier
· Rendering style modifiers : blending and outlines
· Save image in original resolution
· Export vectors
· Share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo and more!
· Portrait and landscape modes are supported
MADE WITH LO▼E
If you want Trimaginator regularly improved and updated, please help its independent development by leaving a positive rating or review!
Also, if you find a bug or have a feature request, please use the in-app support button, I'll be happy to answer.
Join @trimaginator on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest and Tumblr!
Video demo music : "Virevolte" taken from Yul - Kraklet EP (Pikimup Records)
· Minor bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Total Quality - Excellence in every way. I hope the developer can think up yet more ways to expand it
Just dreaming - but might layering of images be possible with an area erase function based on tolerance?
Thanks! That'd be an interesting feature if used in conjunction with triangle properties maybe, i'll think about it :}
An amazing little tool. No other triangulation app or program has possibilities that compare... I wish there were more levels but nobody has anything better. With adding and removing points I get completely unique variations.
Thanks! I'm glad Trimaginator fits in your graphic toolbelt
Still on my top 10 best apps ever!
You just have to try it to know what an amazing little piece of tech magic this app really is!
- Paul Ollivier
- 29.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Paul Ollivier
- In-App Purchases
- Vector PDF Export $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.