TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better. Book better. Go better. With over 500 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• We compare prices from 200+ hotel booking sites to find the lowest price on the right hotel for you
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 21.6
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Refined overall design & user experience: Enhancements to navigation and the overall experience including refreshed Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions, Vacation Rentals and Flights screens
Bug fixes and stability improvements
We keep coming back, and are here right now!
We arrived yesterday, and are so happy to be back. We have been taken so well care of by all staff since the minute we arrived! It took only a few minutes to check in, and it was flawless. We are staying on points, and when we returned from dinner, we had a plate of delicious fruit waiting for us in our room! What a special little extra treat! The staff are so friendly and helpful, and the food at all of the restaurants is delectable! We just did the Thursday buffet at Coco Joe's this evening, and it was well worth the $45 dollars! Aqua Terra has the best seafood linguine. The breakfast buffet is the best we have ever had. The view of Charlotte Amalie from our balcony is breath-taking! Love this resort! We will not want to leave next week!!!
Want to know what makes three generations happy at the same time? A rafting trip in Aspen Colorado with ELK MTN EXPEDITIONS! Expertly put together by our guides Wade and Conor, our "float" down the Roaring Fork River near Carbondale was pure delight for all ages! We requested an easy trip for "first timers" and what they put together was perfect!
Wade and Conor were so much fun, but had the right amount of seriousness when discussing all the safety issues. We were impressed with the depth of their scenarios and "what ifs". We felt prepared to enter the water under Wades professional eye.
The trip itself has just the right amount of bumps and splashing to let us have a good beginners experience. Wade pointed out many interesting sights. He has a great sense of humor. It is a pleasure to be under his command!
Conor could not have been a better driver or source of interesting facts during our drive. Together they make the best possible team for this type of adventure!
We all look forward to doing it again!
The B Family
Escape game Nashville
We spent 5 days in Nashville for our family vacation and played the escape game 3 times. We had so much fun we kept wanting to go back for more. We finally escaped the mission:mars room on our last time there. If your looking for family fun this is a lot of fun. I am about the most skeptical person and didn't think I would like it but I thought this was so cool. #Welchfam
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 22, 2017
- Version: 21.6
- Size: 209 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes