TripAdvisor Hotels Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better, book better and go better. With over 350 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
• Support for Apple Watch. The TripAdvisor Apple Watch app shows you the best places to eat, play and stay wherever you are. Want to visit the suggested places later? Just save it on your Apple Watch and view it later on your Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad or on TripAdvisor.com
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 23.2.1
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Refined overall design & user experience: Enhancements to navigation and the overall experience including refreshed Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions, Vacation Rentals and Flights screens
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Staybridge Savannah GA
Stayed 4 nights.. perfect location for taking in all the beauty of Savannah.. rooms were clean and fresh.. size was good ... you don’t go on vacation to spend time in the room! Breakfast was hot and fresh and staff kept an eye on everything to make sure they kept the buffet well stocked. Stuart the concierge gave us many ideas and helpful hints to make our trip a success... plus his outgoing personality was a hit. All in all the perfect vacation at the perfect hotel in the perfect location!
Super helpful app when traveling in an unfamiliar place
We have used Trip Advisor countless times in our travel around the country. We have found diamonds in the rough that we wouldn’t have known about, both restaurants and hotels. It is fun to see what others recommend and actually feel like you are local in a place where you have never stepped foot! I use the app mostly on my iPad and have had no issues with ease of use.
Day trip to Hoover Dam
We had a great trip to Hoover Dam from Las Vegas with Sweetours and Bil C our driver and tour guide. We gained so much more than if we had driven ourselves. It was relaxing and very informative. We were picked up at our hotel and had several stops on the way there and on the way back. We learned many facts and heard interesting stories which made the entire day most enjoyable.
Barb Van Brunt
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 23.2.1
- Size: 249 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2017 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes