TripAdvisor Hotels Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better, book better and go better. With over 350 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
• Support for Apple Watch. The TripAdvisor Apple Watch app shows you the best places to eat, play and stay wherever you are. Want to visit the suggested places later? Just save it on your Apple Watch and view it later on your Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad or on TripAdvisor.com
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 23.2.2
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Refined overall design & user experience: Enhancements to navigation and the overall experience including refreshed Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions, Vacation Rentals and Flights screens
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Red Lobster locker room smell
The first and last thing I noticed was the horrible locker room smell. It not only made you turn up your nose but it caused my nose to run constantly and made my experience not a pleasant one. Service was so so. I ordered a feast meal and I barely got my soup and my salad and entree arrived at the same time. Not very well timed at all.
Great app, love the user photos!
Glad there are user photos of places! Excellent way to see exactly what you’re in for!
Lost Reed Diving
Had a great trip with them. Excellent staff and equipment, and very forthright about conditions. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to do a bit of diving in Key West. All around, a great experience.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 17, 2017
- Version: 23.2.2
- Size: 249 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2017 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes