TripAdvisor Hotels Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better, book better and go better. With over 350 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
• Support for Apple Watch. The TripAdvisor Apple Watch app shows you the best places to eat, play and stay wherever you are. Want to visit the suggested places later? Just save it on your Apple Watch and view it later on your Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad or on TripAdvisor.com
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 23.2.2
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Refined overall design & user experience: Enhancements to navigation and the overall experience including refreshed Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions, Vacation Rentals and Flights screens
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Super clean and nice place!!!
My family of four stayed here for a week and loved every minute of it. Our room was very clean, beds were soooooo comfortable and just loved beautiful modern decor.
From the front desk persons, Angie & Eddie to the sweetest ladies who work in breakfast area, Eileen & Zulma, were the kindest people I have met in a long time. We always felt so welcome at the breakfast table with their smiles and excellent service. Being greeted every morning with those sweet smiles were an awesome way to start the day.
The hotel shuttle was very convenient. From the hotel, the shuttle drops us off right in the middle of Time Square. At night we just came back to the same drop off spot & it takes us back to the hotel. Took away the stress of driving in New York City and finding parking. Money well spent!!!!!!!
I highly recommend this hotel and most definitely would stay here again the next time we’re in town.
Thank you Angie, Eddie, Eileen and Zulma for all your hard work and for an unforgettable week. God bless.
Surelocked Escape Room
Just had the privilege of testing the witching escape room and highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys puzzles. Twist on this room is that it is done in the dark. Loads of fun for you and up to 7 of your friends. Surelocked currently has 3 rooms but hope to expand and add up to 7 more rooms which would be AWESOME!! I have enjoyed each room I’ve escaped from and am looking forward to escaping more rooms as they become available
Used to be my favorite app until
Trip advisor used to be my favorite travel app until the recent updates. It used to let me mark places I have been to and save places that I want to visit. Right now you can only save a place to your "trips" which is a weird category to save lists. Why should I save a list of places under trips if I live in that city? I used to use the app almost everyday even thought I am not traveling. Just wanted to see what are around in the city and places I haven't been. Now I use yelp more often. That's sad.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 17, 2017
- Version: 23.2.2
- Size: 249 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2017 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes