TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better. Book better. Go better. With over 500 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• We compare prices from 200+ hotel booking sites to find the lowest price on the right hotel for you
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 22.8
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Refined overall design & user experience: Enhancements to navigation and the overall experience including refreshed Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions, Vacation Rentals and Flights screens
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Spectacular hotel great stay!
The William Vale hotel experience makes going to New York a vacation and trip itself! The staff is so friendly and genuine, feels one gets royal service. The rooms are so luxurious, and pleasant! It is definitely a different experience than other hotels. Never mind the roof top which you get the most amazing view from Nyc!
First time in Boston. Got to restaurant about 5:30 on a Monday. Thank God , got so busy. There is your clue, great restaurant. Such great atmosphere, and shout out to waitress Lisa. Steered us in the right direction. Variety of oysters. Crabcakes the bomb. Ideal location and view. Impressed!!!
Skeena Wilderness fishing charters
I just spent the week at Stan Doll's Skeena Wilderness Lodge in Terrace , British Columbia. This is my second time fishing with him and his excellent guides. This year the Skeena blew out and was unfishable for the week due to a 4 inch Pineapple Express deluge over 36 hours starting about 24 hours before our arrival. The weather was beautiful our first morning but fishing was cancelled that day as all tributaries as well the Skeena were chocolate brown. We hiked down to the Skeena and 80 foot logs were floating in muddy waters that covered an area that was high and dry last year. We went back to the lodge and tied flies in Stan's mancave that was equipped with a fully stocked tying station , big screen tv, comfortable sofas . The Mancave was adjacent to our comfortable bedrooms so the layout was excellent. Thanks to Stans knowledge of the area we were able to find nearly clear water on the Kasicks River the next day and had a great time wth the Coho and everpresent Pinks. We fished the Kalum the next 2 days with guide Corey and found more Coho and a bright 12 lb Steelhead. The least day involved a helicopter fly-out to the Ihskeenish River . The trip was a National Geographic type experience and the river was full of Coho , Dolly Varden, sea run cutthroat and the fishing was highlighted by a 14 lb Northern Coho. Stan was a gracious host with a great lodge in the town of Terrace. He is a self taught professional chef providing us with great table fare. Great experince and will be back.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 14, 2017
- Version: 22.8
- Size: 227 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes