TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better. Book better. Go better. With over 500 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• We compare prices from 200+ hotel booking sites to find the lowest price on the right hotel for you
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 22.4
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Refined overall design & user experience: Enhancements to navigation and the overall experience including refreshed Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions, Vacation Rentals and Flights screens
Bug fixes and stability improvements
GS Tours Chania-Dmitris
We had an amazing day with Dmitris in Crete. Dmitris seems to know everyone in town. Everyone greets him warmly. He picked us up at our villa, and we began with a walking tour of Old Chania town, where we learned history, viewed the beautiful town and port, and, happy to customize the tour to our interests, took us to visit the tiny synagogue. Then we drove a scenic road to a small village and visited an olive oil mill and winery, where we had delicious wine tastings with snacks. Dmitris' son Yannis, also an excellent guide, was leading another group, and we all went out for a meal together at a beautiful restaurant with incredible views. GS Tours has many options, and will accommodate your requests. We loved the day, and felt that we made true friends with Dmitris and Yannis. We all highly recommend them.
Harborside in Georgetown,SC
Mixed review: 12 ladies enjoyed good food, excellent service - in checking on-line Visa credit card charge later that day I noticed that my credit card was charged twice. One of the other ladies also had an large extra charge on her card. Harborside Manger refused to discuss with me. He sent his rude responses "discussion" through the waitress who had waited on our group. He would not address the issue and said he wasn't sure the extra charges had actually occurred. I contacted Visa to handle this and they were surprised with the lack of customer service response from the Manager. Will not go back to a business who is rude, greedy, not concerned with customer satisfaction.
Runaway Train Cafe
This little gem in Brownwood Tx is not only fun, but serves the best hamburger and fries this side of the Texas border! The hamburger is excellent and packed with fresh veggies and melts in your mouth! You won't be disappointed in the food or the service!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 16, 2017
- Version: 22.4
- Size: 223 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes