TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better. Book better. Go better. With over 500 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• We compare prices from 200+ hotel booking sites to find the lowest price on the right hotel for you
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 21.6
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Refined overall design & user experience: Enhancements to navigation and the overall experience including refreshed Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions, Vacation Rentals and Flights screens
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Escape game Nashville
We spent 5 days in Nashville for our family vacation and played the escape game 3 times. We had so much fun we kept wanting to go back for more. We finally escaped the mission:mars room on our last time there. If your looking for family fun this is a lot of fun. I am about the most skeptical person and didn't think I would like it but I thought this was so cool. #Welchfam
Best dinner and waiter in Vegas!
We made reservations for my sons 21st birthday to Trevi. I got the salmon which was unbelievable. Probably the best dinner I had during my stay in Vegas. We sat out on the patio area by the fountain which was really nice. I highly recommend asking for Rufus to be your waiter, he was wonderful!! He took very well care of us including a brownie with ice cream and a candle for my son. Thank you Rufus!!
Names: Tishane, Kasey-Ann, Odecia, Mama, Ieayesha
The Entertainment Team at Sunscaoe Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica made my stay so much more pleasant and fun. They brightened up everyone's mood and put on fantastic shows every night. They're hilarious! Loved my stay 10-10 recommend.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 22, 2017
- Version: 21.6
- Size: 209 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes