TripAdvisor Hotels Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better. Book better. Go better. With over 500 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• We compare prices from 200+ hotel booking sites to find the lowest price on the right hotel for you
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 24.1
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
I love trip advisor!
I review so many locations prior to traveling whether it be hotels, restaurants or whatever I am looking for. I don’t necessarily trust the negative comments because I went to some of the locations anyway because they went during a grand opening for example and I went a week after they did and had a wonderful experience. I appreciate the specific details in what people write...as in food being undercooked so I can ask for something to be cooked a little longer and will make my own judgement. I think this is really good for hotels because of the beds and cleanliness. Lord knows I stay in the enough. I have high expectations and so does my family when it comes to food and to what we call home for the night/week. I am all about customer service so I don’t mind telling the manager that they need some training or how well their employees were. Happy travels!!!!
Love TripAdvisor for big trips and day trips
We've used TripAdvisor to help select hotels for international trips as well as to scout out day trips and restaurants both before and during vacation. There are reviews on seemingly ANYTHING you want to do, restaurant you want to try or hotel you’re interested in staying in. Easy to use and has saved us drama many times. Very current information and seems to address every question. I recommend it to anyone traveling or just looking for an excellent meal or new place to try. You’ll need to read enough comments to see if some users are overly negative and don’t seem to like anything. We have found it to be a valuable tool in planning.
Data Usage Concept Needs to Change
The concept of "data always" in the timeline feature needs to change. If we enable the timeline feature, the data consumption increases. A nice option would be to have "only while using the app".
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 14, 2017
- Version: 24.1
- Size: 249 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2017 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes