TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better. Book better. Go better. With over 500 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• We compare prices from 200+ hotel booking sites to find the lowest price on the right hotel for you
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 21.8.1
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Refined overall design & user experience: Enhancements to navigation and the overall experience including refreshed Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions, Vacation Rentals and Flights screens
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Jewish ghetto and Navona Food and Wine tour
I highly recommend doing this tour as soon as you get into Rome! Claudia was our tour guide and our family enjoyed the information provided and all the restaurants we went to. You start with lovely appetizers and then a pizza stop with some beer or wine and then a lovely pasta stop with lots of different pastas and of course more wine (yeah!) and a dessert stop and then coffee and of course gelato! Try to go on the tour hungry so you can enjoy all the places we eat at! Claudia was super informative and answers all your questions about eating out in Rome and what to expect. She will recommend restaurants and places to eat nearby if you ask. She's a lovely person and we actually did this tour twice! When we go back to Rome we will book it again and say hi to our favorite new Italian friend Claudia! The office was very helpful too! Dani helped us reschedule a tour a couple of us missed due to illness. A great experience and one you won't regret. If you like the tour you can tip the guide which I did. Don't hesitate to book it's fun and you get your money's worth. Ciao!
Iberostar family vacation
We would like to thank the Iberostar Staff for all that you do. Your hard work did not go un noticed, our butlers Jose & Rafael & house keeper Marina THANK YOU for making sure all our needs were met, anytime we called you were right there Thank You ... this is our 3rd Iberostar Grand Cancun , Jamaica & now Punta Cuna & now on our way to Spain & of course staying at Iberostar, we Love the resorts. To anyone vacationing in Punta Cuna A MUST DO & SEE (SERVICE LIKE NO OTHER)
Lori & Don Batiste 😘
Excellent Family Sun!!
My family of five went on a great white water rafting trip with Royal Gorge Rafting out of Canon City, Colorado. We were extremely lucky to have a guide who made it fun and funny. We were on a class III and IV and none of us felt we would fall out of the boat although we did have some exciting, water drenched moments. We would do it again and we would ask for our guide: "Cheers" aka Ryan.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 11, 2017
- Version: 21.8.1
- Size: 218 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes