TripAdvisor Hotels Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better. Book better. Go better. With over 500 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• We compare prices from 200+ hotel booking sites to find the lowest price on the right hotel for you
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 24.1
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
I love trip advisor!
I review so many locations prior to traveling whether it be hotels, restaurants or whatever I am looking for. I don’t necessarily trust the negative comments because I went to some of the locations anyway because they went during a grand opening for example and I went a week after they did and had a wonderful experience. I appreciate the specific details in what people write...as in food being undercooked so I can ask for something to be cooked a little longer and will make my own judgement. I think this is really good for hotels because of the beds and cleanliness. Lord knows I stay in the enough. I have high expectations and so does my family when it comes to food and to what we call home for the night/week. I am all about customer service so I don’t mind telling the manager that they need some training or how well their employees were. Happy travels!!!!
Although ratings are based upon individual taste and service received I still find the reviews helpful. I don’t worry about the number of stars but the verbiage is what counts. I will continue to use this app and submit comments.
I have used and trusted Trip Advisor for years but I’m deleting my app and never using it again. If they can’t tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, I don’t think I can trust them. If there is a possibility of danger or harm to me and my family, I want to know about it, not have those reviews covered up or eliminated. Shame on you, Trip Advisor!!!!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 14, 2017
- Version: 24.1
- Size: 249 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2017 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes