By Sabre Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize all of your trip details and travel plans into one streamlined itinerary. TripCase lets you manage flight itineraries, hotel bookings, and rental car reservations in one app. Get airport terminal and gate information in one glance on your phone or Apple Watch, and receive notifications if there is a change to your flight. Great for business travelers and frequent fliers.
Before Your Trip
• Forward confirmation emails to email@example.com to automatically add reservations to your itinerary
• Share your trip with others & TripCase will keep them updated on your behalf
At the Airport
• View flight information & receive notifications if anything changes
• Locate your seat on the plane or check out what’s available with real time seat maps
• Search alternate flights when you need to make adjustments
At Your Destination
• Quickly access directions or request an Uber ride to get to your next destination
• Uncover something new with helpful messages specific to your destination
• Instantly add new locations to your itinerary to remember them later
WHAT EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules”
— Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“travel without the baggage of stress”
— The Washington Post
“great for travel”
— Tom Bick in Advertising Age
TripCase is a traveler’s key to better trips. It’s an intelligent mobile app that guides you through every stage of your trip, making you the savviest traveler out there. Save yourself time and the hassle of not knowing what's coming. Use TripCase to be connected and prepared when you travel.
What's New in Version 4.03.1
We are always improving the TripCase experience. Our enhancements are based off the feedback we get from you, our users.
• Access your profile page within the mobile app. From here you can change your language settings!
• Add your own notes to the recently launched TripCase Document Center.
• There are many smaller updates that are sure to delight you throughout the app.
Find out what’s changed in our latest release
Beautiful interface; needs some obvious tweaking
I love the interface, and I'm so wanting this to work, so I can migrate all my trips here from TripIt.
I just downloaded the app today, and one of the first things I wanted to do was import contacts. First, you need a warning message upfront that we can only import 25 contacts at a time, instead of learning this after-the-fact, after laboring to scroll through my 500 contacts to select 30 or so that I want it in the app. The contact list needs an "alphabet map" on the right column, see you can quickly move around in your contact list. And it's ridiculously frustrating to get error messages about importing duplicate contacts, when no one in the known universe has yet figured out how to prevent the creation of duplicate contacts.
Also, I'd like a place to store all my fellow travelers documents, known traveler numbers, etc.
Just don't use for directions! whatzup with maps?
I have used the direction feature in a few different cities now. Although the from and to correctly show, it sends me to a complete wrong location in the opposite direction and wrong town. I had issues in Houston, Dallas and New York.
I thought the upgrade would fix but I selected the nice options of Apple maps, google maps and waze. Apple and Google took me from Dfw to the same wrong place in Fort Worth. Waze calculated from my current location in California to somewhere in Texas.
Only use for itineraries and Never use directions in trip case!
This app is one of my top 5. I travel a lot and the integration with Concur as well as the ability to mail travel itineraries make it extremely easy to use.
Often times TripCase will let me know of flight changes before the airline does. And it automatically updates my calendar accordingly, which is very useful.
Speaking of calendars, I find it easier to view the entire travel itinerary for a given trip with flights, cars and hotels in TripCase instead of in my calendar.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 05, 2015
- Version: 4.03.1
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Sabre Inc
- © Sabre Traveler Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.