By Sabre Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TripCase is a traveler’s key to better trips. It’s an intelligent mobile app that guides you through every stage of your trip, making you the savviest traveler out there. Save yourself time and the hassle of not knowing what's coming. Use TripCase to be connected and prepared when you travel.
HOW TO TRAVEL WITH TRIPCASE?
• Add ALL your trip details (flight, dinner reservations, hotel, meetings, etc.) to TripCase. The more robust your itinerary, the more informed you’ll be.
• Send your trip confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be placed into TripCase. Or, add the details manually on your computer or mobile device.
• Combine bookings from multiple sources (travel agency or a hotel website, for example) into one itinerary, so nothing is forgotten.
• Edit and delete items so your itinerary is exactly how you want it to appear.
• Access important messages and FREE flight alerts based on your trip details.
• Discover exactly how long your layover is within the flight details of your trip.
• Add notes to your itinerary with reminders or other thoughts, ideas and details.
• Share some or all of your travel plans with friends, family and colleagues.
• Easily locate weather, driving directions, seat maps, alternate flight options and phone numbers within the app.
• View your past and current trips in two different tabs within My Trips.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
bug fixes, design enhancements, and performance improvements
After all, it's the little things in life that count ;)
Doesn’t Work - Better Apps Available
Was trying this app out as I was told by a few folks that this is the travel app they prefer. I downloaded, created an account and started forwarding emails to TripCase for auto import. The flight itinerary was imported with no issues. I had to send the car rental email 4 times to get it to import and the hotel confirmation email I forwarded has yet to import (after 8 forwards to TripCase). Customer support finally emailed me back about the issues and suggested manually importing my itinerary. Auto import is the whole point of these types of apps. Why should I have to manually create my itinerary every time? When the car rental confirmation finally imported, it created a second trip and I had to merge that trip with the previous trip which contained the flight info. That seems a little crazy as the other big name app in this arena assumes that it is the same trip if the dates coincide. Would be nice if TripCase assumed the same. Another negative is the lack of an iPad version. May try the app again down the road if these large issues can be sorted out.
This is a really good app. Recently my flight had to suddenly be rescheduled (at the gate) along with the other 80+ people. Using the alternate flights tab when I called the airline, I was able to get my flights rescheduled fast and ahead of the others. It also keeps track of previous trips. I just wished the confirmation codes from the airlines linked to this app so I didn't have to hand enter the flights. Once entered, they update so they are somehow linked.
Good and room for more
I use this app for my business trips and to coordinate youth sports team travel. Excellent integration of multiple itineraries.
My corp travel agency sends my itinerary right through.
1. Maps - doesn't always work and would like choice of map app
2. On iOS integration with passbook or airline boarding passes