By Sabre Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize all of your trip details and travel plans into one streamlined itinerary. TripCase lets you manage flight itineraries, hotel bookings, and rental car reservations in one app. Get airport terminal and gate information in one glance on your phone or Apple Watch, and receive notifications if there is a change to your flight. Send snapshots of your relevant trip information to contacts through the TripCase iMessage extension. Great for business travelers and frequent fliers.
Before Your Trip
• Forward confirmation emails to email@example.com to automatically add reservations to your itinerary
• Share your trip with others & TripCase will keep them updated on your behalf
At the Airport
• View flight information & receive notifications if anything changes
• Locate your seat on the plane or check out what’s available with real time seat maps
• Search alternate flights when you need to make adjustments
At Your Destination
• Quickly access directions or request an Uber ride to get to your next destination
• Uncover something new with helpful messages specific to your destination
• Instantly add new locations to your itinerary to remember them later
• $5.99 for 12 months with a 1-month free trial
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged $5.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
WHAT EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules”
— Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“travel without the baggage of stress”
— The Washington Post
“great for travel”
— Tom Bick in Advertising Age
TripCase is a traveler’s key to better trips. It’s an intelligent mobile app that guides you through every stage of your trip, making you the savviest traveler out there. Save yourself time and the hassle of not knowing what's coming. Use TripCase to be connected and prepared when you travel.
Terms and Conditions
What's New in Version 4.12.2
We regularly work on improving performance, fixing bugs, enhancing our user experience, and delivering features based on your feedback and our desire to help you take better trips. Any major updates will be highlighted for you inside the app.
I just started using this app. My old travel app, WorldMate, is going away :-(, so I am forced to find a new one.
I like the design of TripCase but some functionality doesn't work properly. It doesn't seem to be too intuitive to me. While some features are far better than WorldMate, such as inputting the exact time of a meeting, and the map feature, others are woefully worse. I have had two issues with finding a correct address in London. For some reason, this app cannot find The O2 arena. I input the correct address and the pin is somewhere across the Thames from the arena. Also, when entering meetings, I have to keep selecting the country when it's clear according to the other information entered, I am still in Great Britain. I would love to see that functionality fixed. Otherwise, a very attractive app.
Not Helpful Anymore
The last time I used TripCase, I e-mailed my itinerary and received a confirmation from TripCase for a destination nowhere near where I was going. This time the destination was correct. But I'm still waiting for TripCase to tell me that my flight today is delayed by more than 2 hours. And I'm waiting for TripCase to notify me of the gate change. United Airlines notified me of these changes hours ago. But still nothing from TripCase. According to TripCase I am half way to Erie as I write this. But here I sit at O'Hare. So TripCase has now proven itself useless for two trips. Used to love this app. It was great in the past. But I won't bother using it anymore. Really disappointing.
Update: app has once again been--at best--irrelevant, and--at worst--inaccurate. Three strikes, it's out. As I stand here at O'Hare, standing at my gate that TripCase has yet to find, I am deleting this app off my phone.
Why Did We Go Downhill?
I used to love this application, it worked flawlessly with my business Expedia & AMEX booking systems and it made rebooking a breeze! But these days the integrations are dissolving at the seams and I have had the app crash (which has never happened before, although it does happen sparingly). I can email my reservations to the TripCase email address, but since my destinations are all over the world for one trip, I then have to go in and merge auto-generated trips like crazy.
While I respect the fact that others may be having similar issues as me, please save your canned response TripCase (Yes, I have seen it below). I'll be on the hunt for a replacement travel logging app as the application and the development team behind it have clearly gone down the drain. You guys were awesome; my only question is why you let your platform slip away...
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 23, 2017
- Version: 4.12.2
- Size: 56.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Sabre Inc
- © Sabre Traveler Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases