By Sabre Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize all of your trip details and travel plans into one streamlined itinerary. TripCase lets you manage flight itineraries, hotel bookings, and rental car reservations in one app. Get airport terminal and gate information in one glance on your phone or Apple Watch, and receive notifications if there is a change to your flight. Great for business travelers and frequent fliers.
Before Your Trip
• Forward confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically add reservations to your itinerary
• Share your trip with others & TripCase will keep them updated on your behalf
At the Airport
• View flight information & receive notifications if anything changes
• Locate your seat on the plane or check out what’s available with real time seat maps
• Search alternate flights when you need to make adjustments
At Your Destination
• Quickly access directions or request an Uber ride to get to your next destination
• Uncover something new with helpful messages specific to your destination
• Instantly add new locations to your itinerary to remember them later
WHAT EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules”
— Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“travel without the baggage of stress”
— The Washington Post
“great for travel”
— Tom Bick in Advertising Age
TripCase is a traveler’s key to better trips. It’s an intelligent mobile app that guides you through every stage of your trip, making you the savviest traveler out there. Save yourself time and the hassle of not knowing what's coming. Use TripCase to be connected and prepared when you travel.
What's New in Version 4.6.0
• Fingerprint Login - to continue improving security and ease of access, TripCase now supports TouchID on compatible iOS devices. To enable this feature, simply log out of the app and then log back in, or navigate to your profile settings within the app.
• Landscape Mode on iPad - one of the most frequently requested features from users has been a landscape view for iPads, and we're pleased to include it in this release.
• Enhanced AirBnb Import Support - For AirBnb bookings forwarded to email@example.com, the address should now be correctly listed in TripCase.
• Beta Testing - Some users will see messages within the app to help us beta test a new feature and in-app feedback system. We’ll use this test and feedback system to improve the TripCase experience for our users.
• Beautification- we've updated icons and graphics to make the app more beautiful for you.
Pretty, but that's it
I'm going back to using Tripit.
SUPPORT: Having trouble syncing with my calendar - everything shows up an hour off (no it's not a setting in my calendar app). Tech support won't communicate with me and I have to go through an intermediary at work. Referred me to an issue that was identified years ago as the problem. It isn't and they will not work with me to resolve.
DIRECTIONS: loaded direction to my hotel from Tripcase to waze. Right address, but wrong directions. Sent me to an abandoned airfield 20 miles out of my way. Reloaded to make sure I didn't make a mistake. Same problem.
INTERFACE: no ability to select default start screen. Timeline is only useful view, the default is pretty but too cumbersome to use. Sync time between entering an event and having to show up on all your devices is ridiculous, especially if you email the information. Regarding email, if tripcase doesn't understand, it rejects the mail and does not save it for future manual loading. Merging of activities into trips is also hit and miss.
Hard to update linked trips
Like how it organizes my trips and I can link my business trips but it isn't good at updating the many changes I make on my business trips. And I can't even go in and change because it's linked as a business trip. Wanted this to be an accurate documentation of all my trips but I can't retroactively edit. Better for personal trips that you have more control over editing. Or else just never change your itinerary
Awesome! Full of information weather you want it or not
Without inputting any info, trip case gave me more details on my trip than I ever knew! Weather you need it or not, this thing provides you with easy to access info about where you're going.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 21, 2016
- Version: 4.6.0
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Sabre Inc
- © Sabre Traveler Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.