TripIt - Travel Organizer (No Ads)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your travel plans in one place with TripIt® from Concur. Simply forward your travel confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt automagically creates a detailed daily itinerary for every trip.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access travel plans anytime (even offline), on any device—now including Apple Watch
• Get directions, maps, and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Apple Calendar, Outlook, or Google Calendar
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
Forbes: "30 Must-Have iPhone Apps For Frequent Flyers" – May 2013
TIME Magazine: "50 Must-Have iPad Apps" – April 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
PC Mag: "The 100 Best iPhone Apps" – October 2012
What's New in Version 5.2.1
* TripIt is now available for Apple Watch! Access your most important travel plans at a glance. With TripIt Pro, you’ll also get real-time flight alerts sent right to your wrist.
* For iPhone and iPad, access timely travel details in the Today view of the Notification Center (iOS 8 only).
Love this app
I have used this app for a couple of yrs and rely on it to give me the data i need when traveling and it does. The alerts and fare updates are helpful and often crucial - especially where rapid gate changes occur. It can get confusing with overlapping trips but you can edit the data snd that usually fixes it. Great app!
Love this app! Vital to tracking all my info in one glance.
TripIt has served me well in keeping current in my plans and their changes. It is easy to send my events in via email and populate or edit my trips from the interface. I always know my status at a glance and it is easy to keep others informed as well. Love it!
Between having all of my itinerary info in one place (flight, car, hotel) then having alerts on top of that. Being able to check in from the app etc it's extremely user friendly and continuously getting better!
This is not a spam/ bogus review either. I'm gave it only 4 stars so that get strive to get better.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 25, 2015
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2015 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99