TripIt: Trip Planner (No Ads)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your travel plans in one place with TripIt® from Concur. Simply forward your travel confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt automagically creates a detailed daily itinerary for every trip.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access travel plans anytime (even offline), on any device—now including Apple Watch
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Apple Calendar, Outlook, or Google Calendar
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
Business Insider: "32 Apps That will Change the Way you Travel," June 2015
CBS Interactive: "Travel Apptitude: Best Apps for Planning Your Trip," March 2015
Inc.: "12 Travel Apps to Make Your Life Easier," February 2015
Family Circle: "10 Must-Have Travel Apps," June 2015
What's New in Version 7.2.0
• You’re in control. TripIt now offers the ability to easily move your plans from one trip into another.
• We’ve improved support for the larger iPhone 6 and 6+ screens.
• Experience even faster flight check-ins with the major airlines.
• Don't bother asking for directions. Let us get you the best routes, costs, and transit info with Rome2Rio (iPhone only).
• TripIt Pro users can now see all Pro features in one place on their tablets.
• We love when things are simple. So we made signing up or in to your account a whole lot easier.
Works great when it works, but gets confused a lot. For example, I had a business trip to Omaha that bumped up against vacation to San Francisco. So I fly home from Omaha, then 4 hours later on same day, fly to SFO. It merges the trips into one trip, and provides no way to manually split the trip into two trips. Next example: my wife books a flight for herself and emails me the receipt. TripIt imports it and cannot tell I'm not flying! Makes it my trip. Again, no way to edit. I could add my wife to the trip, but cannot delete myself from the trip. Says I own it.
Next example: my National car rental reservation imports fine. Then at the end of the trip, when National sends me the e-receipt, TripIt imports that into the same trip that is almost over. This app is buggy!
An absolute must
I have been using this app for a while now. It is just the most useful app! All the info right at you fingertips. A flight was cancelled on me in Chicago and there I had all the info, and could phone right from my phone to sort the problem. I am so spoiled with this app I have been telling and passing it on to everyone that travels with me. Thanks keep up the great work.
I've been using it for about four years. It's just perfect for keeping track of a travel itinerary. I love the ability it has to parse confirmations. I can set up a trip and 'publish' it to the rest of the family through the website. I don't travel much so the free version is perfectly adequate for me. Brilliant!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 04, 2016
- Version: 7.2.0
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2015 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99