TripIt - Travel Organizer (No Ads)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your travel plans in one place with TripIt® from Concur. Simply forward your travel confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt automagically creates a detailed daily itinerary for every trip.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access travel plans anytime (even offline), on any device—now including Apple Watch
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Apple Calendar, Outlook, or Google Calendar
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
Business Insider: "32 Apps That will Change the Way you Travel," June 2015
CBS Interactive: "Travel Apptitude: Best Apps for Planning Your Trip," March 2015
Inc.: "12 Travel Apps to Make Your Life Easier," February 2015
Family Circle: "10 Must-Have Travel Apps," June 2015
What's New in Version 7.0.0
* Enhanced support for iOS 9: We have been busy updating and improving back-end elements and security settings for optimal user experience.
* TripIt for Teams calendar: Now team members can have full visibility into each other’s itineraries, and view trips more than 7 days in the future.
* LoungeBuddy: Now you can find lounges directly from the Airport Info screen.
* Look for new shortcuts from push notifications through interactive alerts.
Great app for someone who travels
I don't have Trippet Pro but I could definitely see their damages to pro if I were going on multiple trips throughout the year. the regular TripIt is helpful when organizing group travel or just to have all my travel information in one place. I've using it for a few years and still love it!
I have been using this for a few years and do extensive international travel. With all the airline, train and hotel arrangements I make it is great to use this app to organize everything. Keep sending suggested improvements as it has been getting better with each release.
Best travel Appp
I have Tripit Pro and love it. I have tried different travel tracking apps and Tripit is my favorite. I love using the app on all my devices. The travel alerts are very helpful. The only criticism is that it only picks up one seat assignment when I travel with my wife. However, it's easy to add the second assignment.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 7.0.0
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2015 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99