When people ask what your favorite color is, exclaim, “all of them”!
Trippygram takes multiple photos and combines them into a single colorful result, inspired by the Harris shutter, an early approach to color photography
Combines photos in one of five ways:
· HARRIS: takes 3 photos, red, green, & blue, and adds them together
· INDOCYBIN: like HARRIS, but desaturates the photos so the result is mostly black & white (this is the default)
· PSYCHEDELIA: like HARRIS, but with 7 colors - red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, & violet
· DELYSID PLUS: like PSYCHEDLIA but desaturating each of the seven colors first, for a mostly black & white result
· DELYSID MINUS: like the PLUS version except the images are inverted first — good for when a dark object moves across a bright background, like a plane across the sky (in the PLUS filter the plane would disappear)
The delay between photos can be pre-set to ¼, ½, 1, or 2 seconds, or set to “M” for manual, so the user can choose when to take the next photo in the sequence.
A “ghosting” option toggles a translucent version of the last captured image over the screen to help align the next picture.
Tap or drag to set the focus & exposure.
Uses both the front-facing and back-facing cameras.
Supports the camera flash for the back-facing camera.
After each photo a preview is shown that can be saved or discarded. Photos are saved both to the camera roll & also shown in the trippygram photo album.
Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t let u import photos
The only reason I got it was to edit photos I already have :/
Reallly cool and clever
Super easy to use and fun. Really spices up my photos haha
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.