triqtraq - jam sequencer
By Zaplin Music
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Triqtraq brings you the ultimate music jamming experience in terms of fun, usability and deepness.
NEW: Triqtraq now supports the brand new Ableton Link technology. Play together with multiple apps and devices over a wireless network, while always staying in sync.
Use triqtraq on your iPhone or iPad to:
- Compose beats fast and intuitively, in a freestyle manner
- Sketch out musical ideas on the go and improvise live
- Get creative with sounds and your own recorded samples
- Come up with interesting new grooves and patterns
• “One of the best jamming tools I've encountered on iOS (...) a delight to use" - SoundOnSound Magazine
• “There are expensive hardware synths/sequencers not capable of that!" - SOS Magazine
• “The interface is a joy to use. Superb selection of sounds included.” - Music Tech Magazine
• “Brilliant lay-out... You can get a punchy track out of it in a few minutes. Absolutely recommended." - WIRED
• “The deal of the century… One of the deepest sequencers I’ve seen at this cost” - Ask Audio
** Music Tech Excellence Award **
** 9/10 stars in Computer Music **
SUPER QUICK INTERFACE
• Compose and tweak beats fluently in an all-in-one window interface, without ever hitting stop.
• It’s all about touch: build up, vary, mangle and break your patterns with a swipe of your finger.
• Compose up to 16 patterns, and arrange them in the 16 step queue to build entire songs.
TWEAK YOUR (OWN!) SOUNDS
• Have endless fun with the real-time sound manipulation by recording various effect and parameter sliders.
• Add that personal touch and record your own sounds while jamming, with the super fast microphone recording feature.
• Get creative with a large library of over 400 included samples in 4 categories: Drums, Bass, Percussion and Keys.
• Take your custom sample library on the road by importing or pasting sounds from other apps.
GO DEEP WITH THE ADVANCED POSSIBILITIES
• Surprise yourself and make endless variations of one loop: give each of the four channels a different length.
• Every recorded parameter automation can have its own length too, resulting in ever evolving rhythms or melodies.
• Create your own original grooves by changing the swing amount and BPM per step.
SHARE IT & PLAY TOGETHER
• Play together with Ableton Link and sync multiple apps and devices over WiFi.
• Get your recorded tunes out there and export your tracks to Soundcloud or Mail.
• Move ideas to other apps and store audio recordings on Dropbox (via Open in…).
• Get an even bigger sonic palette by using it along other apps with Audiobus and Inter-app-audio.
Check out our YouTube channel for demo video’s and tutorials!
• Four channels, each containing 8 sample pads
• Up to 16 patterns in one session
• Live input or step editor
• Automation (recording slider movements) of all effects in real-time
• Multi-editing and recording by selecting multiple channels
• Unique amount and speed of sequencer steps per channel (Loop Range)
• Sample swapping during playback
• Sample recording with the internal microphone, also during playback
• Library with more than 400 one-shot samples included
• Queue feature for arranging patterns into a full track
• Real-time switching between patterns
• Export of real-time jams, patterns or queues to SoundCloud, Audio Copy, E-mail or iTunes
• Open In… export option to open recordings in apps like Dropbox
• Import of sounds via iTunes file sharing or Audio Paste
• Ableton Link support
• Audiobus support
• AudioShare import/export
• Inter-App Audio: use triqtraq as a generator in Inter-App Audio compatible hosts
• Background Audio option in the App Settings menu
• User manual included
What's New in Version 1.6.3
- AudioShare Import/Export
- AIF file compatibility
- Triqtraq can be used upside down now on iPad
- Samples that got imported with AudioCopy or AudioShare get selected automatically for immediate import
- Loaded Kits get marked in the Kit browser