By Demiforce LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* "Best Casual Game" award from AppStoreApps.com
* 1st on iLounge's "100 Best Apps and Games"
* Gold Award from PocketGamer
* Slide To Play's "Must Have" award
* One of ABC News & WIRED's "10 Most Awesome iPhone Apps of 2008"
* Interactive Achievement Award finalist for "Cellular Game of the Year"
Released on the very first day of the AppStore in July 2008, TRISM's legacy is one of rags-to-riches success. Created by indie developer Steve Demeter, the phenomenal success of TRISM allowed Steve to pursue his dream of game development. Steve's story has inspired developers all over the world, as told on Good Morning America, CNN, BBC, The New York Times, and others. Apple itself filmed a documentary on Steve, and presented it at the start of the iOS 3.0 keynote in Cupertino.
- 5 game modes, including Classic, Timed, and Puzzle
- 22 achievements to collect
- Auto-save when interrupted by a phone call
- Colorblind mode
"Could Trism Make iPhone Gaming Fun?" - KOTAKU
What's New in Version 1.54
- Fixed a level-up issue
Fantastic classic game
I looked this up on a nostalgic whim tonight to see when the the last update was, and was astonished to see that it was today! This game is terrific and an iOS classic. I'm very excited to see that the developer is updating it again.
My Favorite Action Puzzle Game!!!
This game has given me endless hours of entertainment. It's fast paced puzzle action with tiles that slide when your slide your finger or turn the phone. Great action, graphics and movement. My favorite game for sure.
bugs fixed, and I'm back again. I bought this little game the first day it was available and I still play.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 20, 2014
- Version: 1.54
- Size: 18.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Demiforce LLC
- © 2008 Demiforce, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.