Identify and block spammers, search for unknown numbers, call friends and much more! With a community-based spam list from over 250 million users, Truecaller is the only phone app you’ll ever need.
AVOID ANNOYING SPAM CALLS
- Automatically identify spam and fraud calls before you pick up
- Filter junk SMS automatically
- Block unwanted callers
(Enable Spam Identification and Blocking on iOS 10 by going to Settings-> Phone-> Call Blocking & Identification)
FIND NAMES OF ANY CALLER
- Enter any number to lookup name and other contact info
- Lookup phone numbers directly from your native call history using the Share extension
- Copy a number and look at the Truecaller widget to see contact details
- Make calls directly from the app
- Use T9 search to call friends quickly
- See when your friends are free to talk
- See more information about your phonebook contacts
- Get the Pro badge on your profile
- Get 30 contact requests per month
- Remove all ads
- Auto-renewing subscription ($1.99 monthly / $17.99 yearly - price varies by country)
Truecaller respects your right to privacy. Your phonebook is never made searchable or public.
- Email: email@example.com
- FAQ: http://truecaller.com/faq
- Twitter: @truecaller
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/truecaller
(Please note: Payment for auto-renewing subscription to Truecaller Professional will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the Account Settings on your device. To avoid renewal, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.)
• Fixed bug that prevented some users to copy and search for numbers in Truecaller
• Fixed bugs in Edit profile view that caused Facebook login to fail
Ratings and Reviews
Identify spammers and search for unknown numbers.
Blocks spam, but not if they’re collection agencies!
I got this app, TrueCaller, and its only works part of the time. Understanding there are constantly new numbers added to the spam list, I expect to update the app database daily. Not that big of a deal. The problem is, it clearly identifies a spam caller, but still allows some through. I have found it blocks legitimate spam calls as I recently put my resume online and immediately began getting spam calls. I bought the new iPhone X 256GB, but neglected to turn the blocking options on in settings. Once that was done, no more spam calls... or so I thought. The calls I was receiving, promising job opportunities, required me to sign up for more school. Holding two bachelors and a masters degrees, I politely told the first few I had no interest in school and explained my education level. If you refuse their persistence in signing up for school, they rudely say they can’t help. Truecaller stopped these. However, while clearly marked in red a call is spam and you answer, you will find they let collection agency calls through. I’ve had my number for 10 years now and still get collection calls for someone I don’t know! I haven’t found any better app out there, though, so the collection calls will have to manually be rejected.
- True Software Scandinavia AB
- 162.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © True Software Scandinavia AB
- In-App Purchases
- Month $1.99
- Year $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.