Truth or Dare
By 3 Wise Guy Productions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Truth or Dare is the hottest new game from 3 Wise Guy Productions.
This party game is a fun way to break the ice or a great way to entertain friends and family. Take a chance by spinning the spinner. If it lands on you, then you're in the hot seat. Choose to answer a challenging truth question or perform a funny dare. Select from over 20 objects to spin. Enter your own truth or dare questions or edit the 300+ that come with the game. Re-live your past memories of spin the bottle or make some new ones.
* 300+ of the best truth questions and dares pre-loaded
* Edit the existing truth and dares or ADD your own for a personalized experience
* Realistic spin based on how fast you move your finger
* Sexy interface with 20+ different spin items to choose from
* Options to turn off sound, vibration, edit questions, add new content, and more.
* If you could star in one movie, what would it be?
* What's the longest you've gone without taking a bath?
* Do your best yodel in your loudest singing voice.
* Impersonate someone in the room.
Be sure to create some great truths or dares of your own to customize the game.
"This app is great. We played it at a dinner party that my wife and I went to and we were laughing so hard that we cried. Definitely a great app that was well worth the 2 bucks." -Blake
"Wow - I love this game.... We played it for hours at my house and did like 20 of the dares....they are hilarious. What a way to break the ice with new people or just have fun with some close friends." -Sissy
Also check out "Wack a Gopher", another great 3 Wise Guy App. Or visit our website at http://www.3WiseGuyProductions.com.
Some of you have been asking about a way to filter out question by category. This feature is already in the game - here is how you use it:
1. Click the "Questions" tab at the bottom.
2. Select Truth or Dare for depending on what you want to add.
3. Click the + to add a new question.
4. After the question/dare click the category/rating box - you should see an "Add New" button.
5. Type the new name of your category or rating in the box and hit save.
6. Walla! You're done - and now you can add new questions to that category (it should be in the list - you can also re-categorize other questions into that category as well if you want.
7. You can filter all other questions out by going to settings and de-selecting all the ratings/categories you don't want.
The above can be done for Dare locations as well. Hope that helps - update coming with better Help text.
What's New in Version 1.1
1. Fixed issue with questions not being random enough.
2. Make sure that no question or dare is repeated in one session. Note: if you are filtering questions or dares by category/rating and reducing the total number of available questions you may run out of questions after many turns. To fix: simply go to Options and reduce the filter to allow for more questions if this is a problem.
3. Added text on the Question / Dare Display that shows number of possible questions/dares remaining (that way you know how many are in the pool to be randomly selected from)
Amazing Fun but...
This app is a great idea, and it's so much fun to play. definitely worth the 2 bucks. don't forget to add a 'With Chicks' category!!! the game can get pretty intense. Just two things i would fix... The spinner shouldn't spin for so long....it takes a while to land. Sometimes, the game like bugs a little and it repeats the same dares and truths over and over. So if you 3 wise guys could look into that a little, that would be great. Thanks for the great app!
This is a really cool app. Makes truth or dare easier and funner. However, the spinning item (of your choice) seems to go way to slow. You can double tap it to stop but still is annoying to me. I agree with someone else who said to change the icon please? Also, my settings don't seem to save. Such as the bottle and the catagories (G, PG, PG-13) change everytime. I have to change settings everytime I close out of the game. Otherwise, really fun app! :-)
Worth more than 1.99$
This is an amazing app that I use all the time with my friends while were watching TV, playing outside, or waiting for food at a restaurant! It has different settings, like where you are so you can get dares your able to do, and rating's for questions like PG and PG13! It is worth at least 4.99, and it's a great buy!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 14, 2008
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zenat Design, LLC
- © 2008 Zenat Design, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.