Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Post whatever you want to your Tumblr. Follow other people who are doing the same. You’ll probably never be bored again.
• Post anything: Photos, GIFs, videos, quotes, chats, links, text—like we said, pretty much whatever.
• Make one blog or tons of blogs. Whatever ideas you have, Tumblr is your place to put them.
• Customize those blogs to look as beautiful or as weird as you want.
• Interact with other people on Tumblr by reblogging their posts. Experience the thrill of seeing your own posts reblogged by other people.
• Send fan mail, asks, and submissions to the blogs you love.
• Have fun. Finally.
What's New in Version 4.4
This release is only for people with iOS 8 and above. Don’t tell anyone with iOS 7 or below about this release. Shhhhh.
Last Update Needs To Go
I use Tumblr a lot. I check it daily. It's my main form of social media. But this last update has me really irritated and here's why.
I was hoping the update would fix the massive glitch on the Activity tab that has been around for weeks now. It will get stuck in "refresh" and only show the loading dial or a white screen, and when it does actually load, it doesn't bounce the page back up. The gap where the loading dial should be stays as white space and the activity pops up below it. As you scroll, the title bar stays stuck in the middle of the screen while everything else moves.
But no, that wasn't fixed. Even after this update, that still isn't fixed. All the new update did was make it EASIER for people to remove captions and attempt to steal credit for posts. Yup. That sounds like a great idea - let's ignore the constant cries for a better messaging system or a more effective blocking system. Our users really hate it when their captions are deleted, so let's make it EASIER for people to do that!!
Seriously. Tumblr is a great platform but you all seriously need to stop fixing things that don't need to be fixed and actually put effort towards the features we keep saying we want.
I use the tumblr app a lot so I genuinely love it. But the one thing I don't like about the new updates is the only way to cut posts is to erase everything. It would be super cool if the tumblr app allowed people to cut text posts of just the previous reply rather than everything.
Best blog app
I feel like this app is better than Instagram because I can post more photos and its a different audience that is more willing to read long text/caption entries. This has been great for my blog And it will be great for yours.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Aug 31, 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tumblr, Inc.
- © 2015 Tumblr, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.