Turnablock - A Turn-based Mathematical Strategy Game
By Tanu Kush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Classic 2 player Mathematical strategy game Turnablock was invented by mathematician J. H. Conway in 1976, and was described in the Mathematical Games column of Scientific American.Turnablock combines the flavour of board game othello and winning strategy of Nim.
● Turnablock is a 2 player Turn-based strategy game played on a board full of black and white tiles.
● Both Players take turns flipping a rectangular block in one turn each.
● On flipping, black tiles turn to white and vice versa.
● The Player, who turns the whole board white, wins the game.
● Players can make strategies and choose any size of block to flip in one turn .
● The only condition is that the lower right corner tile of the rectangle MUST BE BLACK.
● This single rule ensures that each game will have a clear winner. (No Draws)
● Turn-based online multiplayer ( Game Center )
● Single player mode ( Vs virtual player 'Flipper' )
● Flipper can play at 3 difficulty levels - Easy,Medium,Hard
● Play with you friends in 2 players mode ( Local Multiplayer one device )
● 6 Different size of boards to play ( 3X3 to 8X8) .
● Game Center Leaderboards.
● Configurable player names.
● Simple Minimalistic Graphics.
● Easy to play,Hard to master.
● Simple drag and tap controls.
● Simple,Challenging and addictive gameplay.
● Smart AI in flipper's moves.
● Optimised to support all iPhones and iPads.
The AI for one player mode includes three difficulty levels, so you can play against a virtual player that matches your skill level. A move randomization engine ensures that virtual player won't keep making the same moves over and over again.
Will you be able to beat "Flipper" in Hard difficulty level ?
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Minor improvement and bug fixes
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 08, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tanu Kush
- © 2014 Tanu Kush
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.