TUX: The Tuxedo Builder
By Jim's Formal Wear Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Design and create your tuxedo for any event! Select the type of event, then pick your jacket, shirt, pants, tie, and vest – even choose from many accessories to complete the look from a wide variety of styles and colors. Save individual items or your complete ensemble in the fitting room and find a store near you!
- Product Browser: find just what you're looking for, whether you sort by item or by color
- Color Selector: match just about any color you're looking for using the Color Selector
- Build A Tux: build the perfect tux for you, piece by piece, then share it with your friends or nearest retailer
- Store Locator: find the tuxedo retailer nearest you and find money-saving coupons
- Search: easy search feature helps you find exactly what you're looking for
What's New in Version 1.2
Tux: The Tuxedo Builder
This is a well designed and resourceful application for those who want to learn more about and shop for tuxedos. With this application users can browse all the pieces that make up a tuxedo from the jacket to the accessories such as shoes. Users can browse each piece by category and look up the many options which come in various styles, colors and materials. Users can get a closer look at the items with the image gallery which display different vantage points. Users have the option of creating a account and being able to save tuxedo pieces they are interested in. Users can even use the app to look up the nearest locations which sell the items presented. Whether you need a tuxedo for a wedding, prom, formal event or pretty much any special occasion The Tuxedo Builder is a great place to start.
It's a good visual aid to help figure out what you want before you rent a tux. Pretty easy to figure out. The picture of yourself in the completed tux is really just a novelty and. Doesn't work very well
This app is only updated once per year and is very confusing when you want to search for items. Easier to call and talk to someone. Skip this one.