tv show tracker 3
By Pixel-Perfect Widgets
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track your favorite TV Shows with a simple and elegant app featuring:
- iCloud sync between your different devices (iPhone and iPad app)
- A Today widget to see what's coming Today and Tomorrow at a glance
- Notifications when a new episode is about to air
- A Watch app to have your next episode to watch REALLY at a glance
And even more:
- Browse all the episodes ever announced for each of your favorite TV Shows.
- Get a quick overview of all the upcoming episodes and those you didn't watch yet for all of your shows.
- Display as application badge count the number of episodes you didn't watch yet ( count live updated as soon as new episodes air).
- Get the synopsis, a screen capture and a video preview for each episode.
- Mark the episodes you've already seen to remember exactly what you have to watch next.
- Rate then share on Twitter what you've watched
"TV Show Tracker definitely belongs on anyone’s home-screen if they care about knowing when their favorite shows are going to air."
"I feel that this app is great for anyone that likes to keep on top of their favorite TV shows. Never miss an episode again!"
Follow @tvshowtracker on Twitter to get news, sneak peeks, enter give-aways and get support about TV Show tracker and other upcoming releases of Pixel-Perfect Widgets.
IMPORTANT: Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with the app and we'll be able to solve it together. Leaving a bad review about a bug doesn't help us to fix it at all... Thank you!
What's New in Version 3.7
- Support for beautiful iPhone X
- Fix for Apple Watch app long-awaited blank schedule screen bug ;)
Thank you for fixing the black schedule screen bug on Apple Watch! I love being able to tap episodes as watched on my watch. The little synopsis and image are great!
1. One-day offset because I tend to watch shows the day after they air, I’d love to be to see a schedule with the shows I can actually watch today.
2. Alphabetical order or the same order my shows are listed in the app on iPhone in the Watch List on Apple Watch. This would make it quicker for me to check off the episode of shows I’m currently watching. I tend to have the shows that I’m actively watching at the top in the main app and shows to catch up or that I plan to watch are typically lower. As it is right now, the shows are randomly listed in the Apple Watch app. Not too big of a deal, but would be wonderful.
Thanks again for your work!
Customizable and simple
Great app. It has the custom features I was looking for, it even allows me to select which screen I want to open to. Opening to the watch list is the best!!!
This settles so many questions my wife and I have when keeping up with multiple shows. Truly brings just a little bit more peace. Highly recommended.
Wish the old behavior were back
With the latest version it seems that each show requires me to scroll up to mark the latest episodes watched. The previous version seemed to automatically go to the bottom of the list and I really wish that were back. Otherwise LOVE the app and use it regularly.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: David Attias
- © 2016 David Attias
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade$0.99