Teamwork doesn’t need to be chaotic and stressful. Twist keeps all your team’s conversations organized, on topic, and in one place.
Twist helps make communication calmer, more structured, and more productive so your team can focus on the work that really matters. Post announcements, discuss ideas, give project updates, and gather feedback – in one place and on *your own* schedule.
Unlike real-time group chat apps, Twist keeps all your conversations organized by topic in asynchronous threads - so your team can choose when to connect to discuss meaningful topics and when to disconnect to work, or to enjoy time off.
Unlike messy and disjointed email, everything stays accessible and searchable for everyone, forever, so no team wisdom is ever lost or buried.
With Twist you can:
• Keep your team discussions on topic and in one place for easy reference (even years) later
• Organize discussions in channels so everyone is on the same page,
• Catch up with work and manage all your communication with your team in one single app,
• Easily choose who you notify in which threads to be mindful of your team’s attention,
• Send private messages when you need to hash things out quickly,
• Attach files, search past discussions, and integrate with popular apps to make Twist your team’s one-stop communication hub.
It’s available on all the devices you and your team use everyday so you can keep in touch on the platform that suits you best.
We’d love to get your feedback and suggestions on how we can make the experience even better. Reach us at @twistappteam on Twitter or email@example.com if you have questions or just want to say hello!
- Fixes crash that some users were experiencing
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Email is already in database but can't create new team
I would love this app if everything went well. Unfortunately, when signing up process, I was writing new name for team and suddenly the app crashed and when I repeat the process, I can't continue to create team since they told me that my email is already in database. So I can't delete my account nor use this app anymore. Bad UX flow.
I love this app & concept
I’ve used slack for several years, and been bothered by all the notifications and lack of focus on threaded (on topic) communication. I absolutely love the concept and implementation of this app! It is my go-to for teams now, and completely replaces the need for email in my book.
It feels in some ways like it is still in its infancy in supporting some features. Here’s an example: I love how I can share links to specific threads, but I don’t like how it takes users out of the app to the browser, rather than just redirecting them into that specific thread within the app.
That said, I will push teams that I’m involved in to move to this app, and any new teams I am involved in will use this if I can help it. I’m a student and growing app developer myself, and see a lot of value in organized, asynchronous communication. Thanks for taking the time to really think through fundamentals of communication and productive work before developing just another communication tool. This is not just another one, this is the only one I want to use.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you very much for the detailed feedback! We will take your suggestion regarding opening links into consideration for future 👍
No option to share to Twist
For an app that costs 60/user/year, please add a share button so that way I can share content like links and text and what have you to the app. I have no idea how people can live without it. It’s on the Android app, too.
- Ist Productivity Ltd.
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Doist, Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.