Teamwork doesn’t need to be chaotic and stressful. Twist keeps all your team’s conversations organized, on topic, and in one place.
Twist helps make communication calmer, more structured, and more productive so your team can focus on the work that really matters. Post announcements, discuss ideas, give project updates, and gather feedback – in one place and on *your own* schedule.
Unlike real-time group chat apps, Twist keeps all your conversations organized by topic in asynchronous threads - so your team can choose when to connect to discuss meaningful topics and when to disconnect to work, or to enjoy time off.
Unlike messy and disjointed email, everything stays accessible and searchable for everyone, forever, so no team wisdom is ever lost or buried.
With Twist you can:
• Keep your team discussions on topic and in one place for easy reference (even years) later
• Organize discussions in channels so everyone is on the same page,
• Catch up with work and manage all your communication with your team in one single app,
• Easily choose who you notify in which threads to be mindful of your team’s attention,
• Send private messages when you need to hash things out quickly,
• Attach files, search past discussions, and integrate with popular apps to make Twist your team’s one-stop communication hub.
It’s available on all the devices you and your team use everyday so you can keep in touch on the platform that suits you best.
We’d love to get your feedback and suggestions on how we can make the experience even better. Reach us at @twistappteam on Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or just want to say hello!
- It is now possible to remove yourself from a Team. Also, Admins can now remove any members from a Team. Simply find the corresponding user profile, then tap on three dot icon on top right and choose to remove the team member.
- Members (and Admins) can now edit the channel membership of any team member from their profile in the Teams tab.
- You can now connect or disconnect your Google Account from Twist. Simply go to Settings -> Edit User Profile.
- When looking at someone’s User Profile, if their Job entry is too long, you can now tap the field to see more.
- Admins can now delete any team member’s comments.
- Your images will now properly upload in high quality.
- When you create a channel, there will no longer be a duplicate.
- Some members couldn’t create a thread when looking at the Inbox. Now they can.
- You can now properly create a channel from the help screen visible in the Join Channel menu.
- If Todoist isn’t available on your device, you won’t see “Add to Todoist”.
- When another team member deletes a team, it won’t crash your app.
- Scrolling was occasionally jumpy when looking at a User Profile. It’s all smoothed out.
- Unread count was not showing properly on archived channels. It’s now fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Best solution for team communication
Having tried Asana and Slack, I find that Twist is far better for my needs in communicating with my team. Developers are quick to address issues (THANK YOU!!!) and seem intent on improving it.
Streams of Consciousness Easy to Find!
This makes the whole mess of random thoughts and ideas related to projects way easier to find! Definitely beats any other app!
Love that quote! I'm glad it helps you work better. Thanks for your kind review :)
Love this app
Helps our team focus and have longer convos!
That sounds great! Glad it's helping your team be more effective. And, thanks for the review :)
- Ist Productivity Ltd.
- 61.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Doist, Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.