TwistedWave Audio Editor
By TwistedWave Software Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A very easy to use audio editor and recorder.
With TwistedWave, you can:
- Copy and paste your audio,
- Undo/redo instantly,
- Apply effects, such as fade in/out, delay, compressor/limiter, pitch shifting/time stretching, amplify or normalize the audio to a given level, filter to adjust the level of the low or high frequencies,
- Record audio from other applications using Audiobus.
Different file formats and exporting options are available to share your audio:
- WAV, AIFF, CAF, AAC, MP3 and FLAC audio support,
- Import/export audio with iTunes file sharing,
- Import files from the iPod library,
- Send your audio by mail,
- Email a link to an audio file,
- Upload to an FTP or SFTP account,
- Import and export files from/to Dropbox and Box.com,
- Use AudioCopy/Paste to share audio with other applications,
- Send an audio file to another application,
- Browser access to allow downloading and uploading files from/to TwistedWave.
The free "TwistedWave Recorder" application is the same as "TwistedWave Audio Editor", but with the editing and extra export functions available through in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.27
Added support for the latest version of Dropbox
Fantastic Professional App
Original Review: Great! This is a full featured professional voice recorder and editor - and is more fun to use than Audition. (The editor is far better - and faster - than Garage Band. Think Audition.) I use this app to record audio books and edit on this app. I bring it into Audition to master. :)
Update: 2 years later: This incredible app still provides a terrific experience and is one of the app-store's very best. I sincerely thank the developer for this. I use it for the recording and editing of professional audio books. I still take it into Audition for noise reduction and mastering. I love this app. Thank you.
Will not work with Shure MV 88 mic
This app does not work with the Shure Mv88 stereo microphone for ios. I just lost an entire classical piano concert because the app is not stable and just decided to disconnect from the microphone in the middle of the concert even though I had do not sleep turned on and had airplane mode and do not disturb turned on in my iPhone. I also had all notifications turned off. After The mic was disconnected by the app it continued to record an hour of silence! I never have any problems with any of my other recording apps.. I contacted the developer and not even he knew how to solve this problem. This app is a waste of money and money down the drain and a important concert lost. I want my money back.
Similar to Audacity, this app is perfect for recording my old vinyl records and audio cassettes to my iPad & iPhone. The interface is easy to understand and use. The app is very much worth the price. A quality product!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 15, 2017
- Version: 1.27
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: TwistedWave Software Ltd.
- © 2017 TwistedWave
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.