TwistedWave Audio Editor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A very easy to use audio editor and recorder.
With TwistedWave, you can:
- Copy and paste your audio,
- Undo/redo instantly,
- Apply effects, such as fade in/out, delay, compressor/limiter, pitch shifting/time stretching, amplify or normalize the audio to a given level, filter to adjust the level of the low or high frequencies,
- Record audio from other applications using Audiobus.
Different file formats and exporting options are available to share your audio:
- WAV, AIFF, CAF, AAC, MP3 and FLAC audio support,
- Import/export audio with iTunes file sharing,
- Import files from the iPod library,
- Send your audio by mail,
- Email a link to an audio file,
- Upload to an FTP or SFTP account,
- Import and export files from/to Dropbox and Box.com,
- Use AudioCopy/Paste to share audio with other applications,
- Send an audio file to another application,
- Browser access to allow downloading and uploading files from/to TwistedWave.
The free "TwistedWave Recorder" application is the same as "TwistedWave Audio Editor", but with the editing and extra export functions available through in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.24
- Fixed a crash when re-opening some old documents
So Far, So Good!
Been looking for an easy to use audio editor since GarageBand can't handle longer podcast lengths. I haven't spent a lot of time with this app yet, but I plan to! Very easy to use and cut audio. Lots of options for tweaking small aspects of your sound that a lot of other apps don't have (or aren't intuitive to use). I recommend it!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 24, 2016
- Version: 1.24
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Thomas Thiriez
- © 2016 TwistedWave
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.