TwistedWave Audio Editor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A very easy to use audio editor and recorder.
With TwistedWave, you can:
- Copy and paste your audio,
- Undo/redo instantly,
- Apply effects, such as fade in/out, delay, compressor/limiter, pitch shifting/time stretching, amplify or normalize the audio to a given level, filter to adjust the level of the low or high frequencies,
- Record audio from other applications using Audiobus.
Different file formats and exporting options are available to share your audio:
- WAV, AIFF, CAF, AAC, MP3 and FLAC audio support,
- Import/export audio with iTunes file sharing,
- Import files from the iPod library,
- Send your audio by mail,
- Email a link to an audio file,
- Upload to an FTP account,
- Import and export files from/to Dropbox and Box.com,
- Use AudioCopy/Paste to share audio with other applications,
- Send an audio file to another application,
- Browser access to allow downloading and uploading files from/to TwistedWave.
The free "TwistedWave Recorder" application is the same as "TwistedWave Audio Editor", but with the editing and extra export functions available through in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.14
Improved Voice Over support.
Exactly what I was looking for!
I been on the App Store looking for ways to record something for videos because audio was choppy, or a voice kept distorting. Now I can finally fix audio tracks or recording when I need to. Yes a bit pricey, $9.99 is a bit much. But beggars can't be choosers. Not only can I edit voice tracks, but I can also edit songs straight from my iPhone. Thank you so much for making this!
The best option for quick efficient editing
I absolutely love this application is done so much for me. Very easy to maneuver and zoom in on audio peaks and valleys. With numerous export options it's hard for anything to compare. Thank you so much.... I can't remember how much this application cost but it has been worth every cent hand over fist.
If possible....Please allow sample rate and bit depth to lock in globally. I go through edits every couple minutes and I have to reset the conversion rate and bit depth every time
Also when editing loop section ...when zoomed in follows the cursor and makes the screen jump back-and-forth… Is there a way to freeze screen while editing playing loop?
...other than that AMAZING
Fantastic Professional App
Great! This is a full featured professional voice recorder and editor - and is more fun to use than Audition. (The editor is far better - and faster - than Garage Band. Think Audition.) I use this app to record audio books and edit on this app. I bring it into Audition to master. :)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 22, 2015
- Version: 1.14
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomas Thiriez
- © 2014 TwistedWave
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.