By Twitch Interactive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twitch lets you instantly watch broadcasts of the games you love and chat with the players you follow. Features include:
• Live & recorded video of top games, players and events.
• Full-featured chat, including chat-only mode, even if the channel is offline.
• Ability to follow channels and games you want to keep track of.
• Push notifications when the channels you follow are live.
• A Notification Center widget to see top or followed channels from the lock screen (iOS 8 only).
• AirPlay and Chromecast compatible.
What's New in Version 3.6.4
• Introducing Channel Feed!
- Update your feed from your phone while broadcasting
- Create a single post to reach your entire audience both on Twitch and Twitter simultaneously
- Communicate with all viewers without worrying about chat scroll speed
• 1Pass security integration.
• Various improvements and bug fixes.
Everything's good but one major thing
So mobile twitch is awesome. I can see my favorite streamers and chat with my friends, it's pretty good. But when one of my favorite streamers gets a sub button and I want to sub immediately, I can't. That's because for a very long time, mobile twitch hasn't had a sub button. For the longest time, I would have to wait for the streamer to make a link. And I'm quite frankly tired of that. I just want it to be simple and convenient, so please make a sub button for mobile twitch. It could probably be somewhere near the follow button ;)
Update could be better
It's great. I've never had any problems. I hate the new update though. I liked how when you went to your profile it showed your chat but now you have to go to your previous broadcasts and then swipe to the left or right. (Kinda a waste to do that) I have two accounts and I tried to login on my other one and all I'm getting is "error" and I can't look for help because you don't have help options unless your signed in... How ironic. So as you can see I'm not too pleased right now. I also wish you could change stuff on your profile (on twitch app) like panels, profile picture, bio, and the past broadcasts, but no you have to go on pc and change that.
Necessity for Gaming Lovers!
I love this app. I use it everyday and even listen to my favorite streamer's streams to help me fall asleep. ( shoutout to ProtonJon, follow him. Super nice and enjoyable guy. ) The audio-only mode allows use while the device is locked, and plays in backround. Past broadcasts are great and easily accessible but I do wish they weren't deleted after a while, but that's only a small complaint. Usable without an account, you can watch your favorite streamers and games. With an account you can join chat, subscribe, follow users, and PM. Truly a great app.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 31, 2016
- Version: 3.6.4
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Twitch Interactive, Inc.
- © 2015 Twitch Interactive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.