Two Handed Touch Guitar Arpeggios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This application is released by popular demand!
From the time of Edward Van Halen, Two Handed Touch (THT) and tapping technique has advanced far. THT technique is known since 1932. It is also being used by bass guitarists. THT arpeggios are included in the repertoire of many modern guitarists. We hope that with our application you will be able to do it the same way! Not all arpeggios performed easily. Choose for yourself the inversion, which is convenient to you.
THT arpeggios can be used in many different music styles. Here are some names who use THT technique: Francesco Fareri, Michael Angelo, Greg Howe, Joey Taffola, Michael Romeo, Chris Broderick, Tony MacAlpine and others.
Fonexsis offers a lot of innovative ideas by THT arpeggios. Here you will find arpeggios that perform on 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 strings. Needless to say, the closer the strings to the neck, the better.
Why this application is recommended for a beginner? Because the sooner you start to play THT arpeggios, the less time you need to become a virtuoso.
We recommend that you perform arpeggio with 2 (middle), 3 (ring) and 4 (pinky) fingers of right hand, because you hold a pick between the thumb and index finger. However, you can use all your fingers that you find comfortable.
With this app, you will learn how to perform crazy incredible arpeggios. Over time, in future updates we will be adding new arpeggios for you.
THT GUITAR ARPEGGIOS FEATURES:
● 298 different THT arpeggios (plus inversions)!
● each can be transposed to any desired key (over 5,000 of total arpeggios incl. transposition)!
● every arpeggio is provided with corresponding optimal fingering
● every arpeggio is provided with a sequence of strokes, showing you necessary strokes for every note of arpeggio. These strokes (pull-off, hammer on, slide and tap) are provided to help you to achieve high speed arpeggios playing. Read the info page inside this application for detailed description on every stroke.
● create your own favorites arpeggios list
● Voice Strokes helper function helps you in learning by speaking the strokes when in Step mode and while arpeggio Playback (in low tempos)
● harmony feature: you can see and listen to the chords (slash, power, and others), over which a current arpeggio can be played. This feature can be switched off when it is unnecessary. You can also use given chord progressions for your compositions.
● cursor can display note names or fingering (selectable)
● notes can display note names or fingering (selectable)
● degree indicator. It allows you to examine arpeggio's scale steps in detail by tapping any note on the fingerboard. (Degree on/off toggle is located at the bottom of the Settings page)
● step-by-step note playback in both directions for more detailed learning or arpeggios
● metronome feature with adjustable tempo and bell sound synched to arpeggio
● adjustable volume balance between harmony and guitar solo sounds
● Two guitar sound banks (Acoustic and Distortion) to select
● Six selectable harmony timbres to choose from
● Stereo Chorus FX for harmony chords at your choice
● adjustable Reverb effect
● Master Tune option
● designed for both iPhone and iPad devices
● All applications supported by free updates
● No analogue in App Store!!!
What's New in Version 2.1
in this update (2.1):
● improvements made to the "Tap" and "Pull-off" played guitar strokes;
● 19 new arpeggios added to groups dim7, maj7,9, m7, sus2, -5, +5, add9;
● minor bug fixes.
in update 2.0:
● the whole engine rewritten with new improvements and bug fixes
● graphics is redrawn in high resolution to support newest iPhone 6/6S/6Plus/7/7Plus and iPad retina displays
● "Slide" strokes now can be heard during playback (audio engine updated)
● added adjustable Reverb effect, applied to guitar note sounds
● new metronome options, can be found on Settings page
● new redesigned Arpeggio Picker
● added Favorites system. Favorites list is accessible from the Arpeggio Picker
● low playback tempo limit lowered
● added Voice Strokes during Playback feature, very helpful in training
● interface sound effects volume now can be adjusted from Settings page
● added strings animation effect (can be switched on/off)
● "Tip of the Day" system added to tell you about interesting app features
● theoretical bugs fixed
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 25, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dmitrij Pavlov
- © 2013-2017 Fonexsis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.