Typeeto is an app that enables you to use your Mac keyboard as a Bluetooth keyboard for other devices such as iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Android device, etc. Now use a full-scale keyboard to type in a text and it will be displayed real-time on your device screen. You do not need to install any other apps on your device – just connect it to Mac and start typing.
With Typeeto you can:
• Write long messages on Mac and send them from mobile devices
• Copy-paste a text from Mac to connected devices
• Use a full-scale keyboard to manage your Apple TV or game consoles connected to TV (except PS3 & PS4)
• Manage music playback on your devices
• Connect any number of devices to Mac
• Switch between devices in a single click or a hot key press
• Save your time & effort - you do not need to set up an extra keyboard separately
To start working with Typeeto follow this 3 simple steps:
• Turn on Bluetooth on Mac and a device you’d like to connect, make sure that both of them are discoverable
• Go to Bluetooth settings on Mac and pair the device
• Connect your device to Mac. Remember that for iOS and Android devices connection has to be initiated from them first.
That's it! Your device is connected - start typing away.
• Select between Dark & Light themes
• Make use of sound effects
• Designate a hotkey to each device
• The device’s type is detected automatically, but you can always change it in Preferences
• Enjoy our cool animation :)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help you. Your feedback is welcome; we assure it will be taken into account in our next release.
Fixed: Japanese localization.
Ratings and Reviews
The app worked well for a while, now I can’t get it to work at all and I have no idea how to fix it.
WHen I run the app I get a bluetooth promt asking me if I want to connect…
Problem is, that window as well as the Typeedo connection window both vanish almost immediately after the bluetooth prompt is displayed.
If I re-select the app in my dock (as it remains running after vanishing) the connection window comes back up, followed by the same bluetooth connection prompt, and again they both vanish.
Moving back into the app a number of times will occasionally cause the bluetooth prompt window to stay open (sans the Typeedo connection window) and I can click connent. Unfortuantly this does nothing, as the prompt stays open with the buttons disabled and a spinning progress indicator. This window will remain open indefinitely (even if I turn bluetooth off all together), unless I try again to go back into the Typedoo dock icon. Of course, re-entering Typedo causes that blootooth window to disappear, it shows the connecting dialog, which is then followed by the same bluetooth prompt, then both windows vanishing once again.
In short it doesn’t work…. I’ve tried rebooting but it was no help…. I don’t really know what else, if anything, I can try...
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this feedback. We are sorry you have faced this inconvenience while using Typeeto and we’d be happy to help you with the troubleshooting. But, the thing is that, unfortunately, it is not quite clear how this connection interruption actually happens and it would be much appreciated if you send us a video of your step-by-step actions, in what order and what exactly you do and where. Please send the screencast to our official email email@example.com if possible, so that we could reproduce your actions and see where exactly the problem occurs. Thank you in advance.
Essential App for multi-device users
Turns my desktop into a command station. I can effortlessly switch between my iPhone, iPad, and desktop, all with the same keyboard. Brilliant.
It is the greatest app ever!
I am really happy beacause I can use just one keyboard by this simple app for multi devices- iPhone, iPad, and window pc.
If you buy it, you will not regret.
Thank you for reading.
- Vitaliy Golubenko
- 3.5 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Eltima Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.