By Massively Overrated
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Can you spot the differences between Arial and Helvetica? Times New Roman and Baskerville? Prove it.
Typewar is a game of typographical skill played against your friends and the entire Typewar community. Flaunt your keen eye, obsess over your stats, and battle your way to the number one spot.
WARNING: Typewar is insanely addictive. Please use responsibly.
- Log in using your Typewar.com or Twitter account (OAuth)
- No account? Create one directly from the iPhone app
- Track your progress as you level up
- Easily view your ranking
- Per-character stats
- Slick native interface
- Unlock new fonts as you reach higher levels
- Unlock lowercase letters at level 40
- Swipe the screen to skip a question without hurting your score
- Train as you play: Typewar acts as multiplayer flash cards for improving your type-spotting acumen
Also play on the web at typewar.com.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Adjusted answer card landing placement for pixel-perfection
- Removed redundant images
The last time this game was updated was 2010. It really have enjoyed playing it and got pretty high up in the rankings. But now every time I try to log in the game freezes. I don't see an update coming any time soon, so I guess the game is just broken for me now. Really disappointing since this was not a free game.
Awesome game, I'm already addicted. More entertaining then any other iPhone game I've come across. But seriously, why the super low resolution samples?
This is a fun game to pass the time. It has not been updated to fit iPhone 5+ screens. I can't log in anymore.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 04, 2010
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Seller: Massively Overrated
- © 2010 Eldarion
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.