Typoman is a puzzle platformer that takes you on a journey to explore the power of words in the everlasting battle between good and evil. You slip into the role of a character made of letters, struggling to make your way through a dark and hostile world. Despite your small stature you have a powerful gift: You can craft words which will have an effect on the environment.
• Wield the power of altering the world by creating, changing or destroying words
• Solve ingenious and challenging puzzles with a unique aesthetic mix of typography and pen & ink graphics
• Captivating, carefully drafted, on-the-fly told story using witty word puzzles and puns
• Surreal, atmospheric game world
• Distinct soundtrack specifically composed for the game
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
• Featured at Indie Game Revolution, EMP Museum, Seattle
Beste Inszenierung / Best Production, German Video Game Awards 2016, Munich
• Finalist Indie Prize 2016 Showcase, Casual Connect Europe 2016, Amsterdam
• Best Casual Game, Game Connection Development Awards 2015, San Francisco
• Nominee for Best Game, Best Indie Game, Best Sound, Best Game Design, Best Console Game, German Dev Awards 2015, Cologne
Winner Best Art Style, Gaming Trend's Best of E3 2015 Awards, Los Angeles
• Winner Best of Quo Vadis 2015 (Sponsored by Google), Best of Quo Vadis Show, Berlin
• Nominee Best Indie Game, gamescom award 2015, Cologne
Fixed an issue with the localizations.
Ratings and Reviews
With gorgeous gameplay (especially in high res mode) and fun story It is probably the best App Store game I’ve finished. Just wish it was a *little* longer. Though overall this game deserves the 5 stars that I have given it.
Great game but having an issue
I think this game is a fresh take on typography and puzzle platform games. Ive gone through most of chapter one however think there is a glitch that is making it impossible for me to advance. When you combine the P with GAS to form GASP, the P is ejected far too close to the Lever making it impossible to push away the P and pull the lever and make it out of there without dying. Looking at some other youtube videos, their P does not eject as far and they are able to pull the lever without having the P in the way. THink this should be fixed otherwise I am unable to play this game any further.
- MP Digital, LLC
- 327 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Brainseed Factory. Distributed on the Mac App Store by MacPlay.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.