By Uber Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Uber is your private driver in more than 50 countries.
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different vehicles and get fare quotes in the app. Use PayPal or add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Set your pickup location and final destination for an easy trip. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
What's New in Version 2.62
We’ve made design and localization updates to improve the Uber experience around the globe.
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
Couldn't survive in LA without it!
I've been using Uber for almost a year, and it was time for a well deserved review. I've used Uber in Orlando, Florida and all around Los Angeles County, and it's my life saver. It's super affordable and reliable. Some days you just don't want to deal with parking or want to go out and enjoy yourself without worrying about driving. I've used almost all the Uber services offered in LA, apart from lux and black, and I couldn't be more satisfied. Recently used Uber pool, and being only $5 or $15 is great!! I trust Uber when my mom comes to visit, and she's hard to please. I use Uber when going to the mall. I use Uber for running errands all over the city. I use Uber for going to the airport. I don't think I could survive here without it, genuinely. I have my own new car, but sometimes I think I could survive on just Uber alone! Thank you Uber for being my life saver over and over again!
Hit or miss
I've only used uber in Boston so far, but I use it fairly often. Most of the drivers are great, but some just don't seem to have a clue what they're doing. Lately it seems like I've had a lot of drivers cancel trips for no reason, or because they're struggling to find the pickup location. It's pretty frustrating when a driver calls from a few streets down asking where you are, and you have to explain that you're exactly at the address you provided. Or even worse when you watch the tracker drive around a bit, they don't even try to call and then cancel. What makes this even more frustrating is that uber generally charges you a cancellation fee even if the driver cancelled the trip.
Greatest service ever!
I have used UBER 6 times now and every trip has been a pleasure. One instance I left my cel in the UBER drivers vehicle, and he came back and had delivered it to me on a crowded south beach! He had to find me, which to some of his extremely valuable time. I gave him a very handsome reward for his kindness. He turned a potently terrible experience into a celebration and renewed faith in people. UBER, please keep finding such outstanding drivers and representatives for you company. UBER always takes you to your destination quickly and efficiently but always safely and in comfort. Fantastic service for the 21st century!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 23, 2015
- Version: 2.62
- Size: 35.4 MB
- Languages: Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Uber Technologies, Inc.
- © Uber Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.