Take the hassle out of car parking and make your next journey stress free. UbiPark allows you to search & navigate to a car park with ease, avoiding any traffic congestion. Be shown on-street parking bay availability & related restrictions, while opening hours and rates are displayed for off-street car parks. For selected car park partners, access and pay all from your smartphone!
Use UbiPark to:
- SEARCH for the best available car park in your current location or final destination. Looking for on-street parking? Be shown rates & related parking restrictions. Travelling to an off-street car park? Be provided with rates, opening hours, height restrictions, pictures of the car park entry & more!
- NAVIGATE to your selected car park using turn-by-turn directions. Avoid any traffic congestion with a live traffic data feed. Convenient and easy to use, take the hassle out of parking.
- ACCESS allows registered parkers to enter and exit the car park, using just your smartphone.
- PAY via the smartphone app. For selected car parks, enter, exit and pay all from your smartphone for a true windows-up parking experience.
The remarkable, shiny new feature here is the introduction of UbiPay - you can pay for casual parking using the app in selected car parks.
Other smaller improvements include:
- We made the "Access" tab the default tab.
- Show warning on the choose car park page if you have already picked a car park.
- Show status on the choose car park page.
- Check whether the user has confirmed their email and has added a credit card.
- Added permanent or casual (varies) car park name to all beacon screens.
- Replaced warning icon in flash messages on map/list view screen.
- Added "What is Monthly Parking" page to the more screen.
- Added "What is UbiPay" page to the more screen.
- Added "UbiPay" status page to the more screen.
- Added prompt to add a credit card and verify your email on the more screen and more tab.
- Updated the access tab when not logged in to introduce UbiPay.
- Added credit card prompt to access tab.
- Changed access tab icon to better reflect UbiPay.
- Make the login screen visible in the access tab even if Bluetooth is not enabled.
- Fixed issue where the lanes state was not reset on a resume (was sometimes happening).
- Disabling exit/entry buttons while sending a request to the back-end. This prevents double-tapping buttons.
- Forget beacons if been in the background for more than 2 minutes
- Using a lane group delay to adjust delay upon entering/exiting.
- Added a mobile number field to the Facebook registration process.
- Removed selecting car park from the registration process.
- Unified Parking Pty Ltd
- 99.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 UbiPark Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.