Bring along your Ubisoft experience on your mobile to stay on top of your game at all times!
Get more from your games!
Take on more Challenges!
- Grind out more prizes and climb up leaderboards!
- Check the list of Classic Challenges and complete them to earn Club Units, Club XP and Badges
- Manage your Weekly Challenges directly from your mobile. All you need to do is find your game and add challenges from the challenge section. When a challenge has been completed, the “Collect” button lets you collect all related prizes and use them in game.
Access more Rewards!
- Get more than 700 exclusive items across 90 console and PC games! Club Rewards are exclusive in-game items, such as weapon skins, costumes, and consumables. All that cool stuff is only available in the Ubisoft Club!
- Find the best Rewards at a glance through color classification (Grey - Common, Blue - Rare, Purple - Epic, Orange - Legendary, and Black with gift icon - Exotic). Certain Rewards are free, others need to be redeemed with Units!
- Check all available Rewards for your games and get those you want directly from the App. Simply click on any game from your game collection, choose your Reward and click the ‘’Get’’ button. It will be added to your game.
Enjoy more benefits!
Meet Sam, your new Personal Gaming Assistant, only available in the Ubisoft Club App. It will take your gaming experience to a whole new level.
- Check the exclusive Daily Login feature to get stats, personalized tips, walkthrough videos and more, based on your in-game activities in Rainbow Six and Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
- Ask Sam* anything you’d like to know about game stats or Ubisoft games! Just type your questions or use voice commands.
- Sam also provides useful shortcuts to support pages and the Ubisoft Store.
Enjoy a whole new social experience and real time updates!
- Celebrate your achievements together with your friends
- See your friends' activities and latest updates from your games
- Get notified in real time when something important takes place such as Weekly Challenges, Special Events, and friend requests.
*Sam is in beta and available in English only.
- Discover Community Creations, from Photo Mode screenshots to Far Cry 5 maps and more! Access it from the ''Games'' tab.
- Daily Login now available on Far Cry 5, The Division, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Rainbow Six Siege.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Probably one of the only good Game Developer App
The quality of this Application our Classes every other Gaming App in many ways from its Simplicity, speed, and Content plus accessibility. meanwhile on the Psn app of EA they take literal minutes to load a page.
The Program really helps with accessing the challenges as well as the Ubisoft Club Rewards where I’m in a match in R6 and I can claim my Awards from a Challenge like that; or while I’m exploring the new AC Odyssey, I can see what the Ubi Club has to offer. And the Sam chat thingy I thought it was gonna be a mediocre chat bot but it’s very helpful and really actually shows me insight on my gameplay especially on the pvp modes.
Very Good App Highly Recommend-5/5
Love the app!!
The app is very helpful in many ways! Sure it doesn’t have in app chatting and all but I’m okay with it, because I’m a console user where talking to people is not a problem with the PlayStation messages app. But this is app is great for when I complete challenges and to keep up with what I need to do next! I don’t like the in game app thing because it does take long to load and all. This is more convenient because it’s a couple swipes away.. love that app keep adding more challenges for all the games! I enjoy hunting them down! Old and new games!
Great App, One Problem
I absolutely love this app, and it’s great to be able to check on my challenges and progress while I’m not on my Xbox; however, I haven’t been able to use this app for the past few months. Whenever I try to log in through my Xbox account, I’m met with an infinite loading circle. I’m able to use it while on the Xbox just fine but I can’t get it to go through on my phone. I’ve tried everything including deleting and reinstalling the app to no avail. If someone could help me, I’d appreciate it.
- 52.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.