Control a video freely up to a unit of 1 frame at a time by swiping your finger on the screen!
Greatly useful for checking the movements of dances and sports!
Immediately share your favorite moments in the video!
- Intuitive playback by sliding (upper portion of screen: high-speed playback, lower portion of screen: FRAME-BY-FRAME playback)
- Playback at 0.1 - 4.0x speed (audio is available only at 0.5 - 2.0x speed)
- Partial playback and repeated playback
- Flip horizontally
- Dual player!
- Multi-frame capture
- Output your favorite moments of the video (to Camera Roll, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, etc...)
- Supports Camera Roll, iTunes File sharing, iPod video playback
fix: slo-mo videos support
add: version notation
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome video app!
I work with ASL videos almost daily. I have tried many video apps. This is by far the best one I have tried. Sometimes I need to shut down my iPad & restart it, to get a recently added video to show up, but that is a small price to pay to have the features that this app delivers. I know eventually this bug will be eradicated. Until then I am very satisfied with this app's performance . I use it every day & love it. Wish I could find it's equal in the Google Play Store for my Samsung Note.
I read the first review and didn't have the same results. The frame saved correctly. The speed up and slo mo playback, single frame and quality of video, controls and everything else is first rate. I am amazed by this extremely well-thought out software.
I am not associated in any way other than now being a happy user of this software. I'm a filmmaker and photographer by trade and this will be in my inner core of tools for a long time to come!!!!
Missing features of new version
Really guys, can I get the prior version back?
Two important features lost that are very important:
1. Titles of iPod video files are not shown. Should not have to title something that is already titled. And worst, one would have to title videos on each device, iPod, iPhone and iPad. A very big backward step.
2. The "X" tab that started and ended the a to b repeat was infinitely better than the new method. In the old x method you could precisely start and end at the point you wanted either by hitting the x while playing or by pausing and then hitting the x. Now you have to guess as you slide where to stop and start.
Not sure programmers used the new version before the release.
Please provide old versions or fix these issues soon.
Went from a five star to one star rating.
App version: 2.0.0
Device: iPad 4 (GSM)
iOS Version: 7.0.4
Allow camera access: YES
User rank: User(0)
Sent from my iPad
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.