Introducing the UniFi LED mobile application. Use the UniFi LED app to:
- Manage and control UniFi LED and DImmer Switch for basic functionality and provisioning wihtout UniFI EoT controller
- Monitor energy usage of UniFi LED
- Pairing UniFi Dimmer Switch to LEDs
- Access UniFi EoT controller
- Log-in to UniFi EoT Controller to control and manage UniFi LED and Dimmer Switch
- If EoT controller is not presented, the mobile app device must be in the same layer 2 network with the devices.
- Device Settings added new information item, added “Network Interface”, “Connection Type” .
- Dimmer Settings added new feature item for turn on/off switch mode, enable switch mode will change dimmer control LED from dimming to switch only.
- Disable “Factory Reset” and show “Adopted By Another” if devices are adopted by LED controller.
- Obtaining LED energy data is more stable.
- Added the FW version to feedback logs when using BLE to adding a new AC device.
- If you change the device configuration on the Device Settings page, it will wait for a while until the device save config is complete.
- Fixed minor UI issues.
Ratings and Reviews
UniFi LED Panels
Really like these LED panels
Super easy to install if you have a 2’x2’ drop ceiling. They put out a lot of light considering they are powered using my existing Ubiquiti network.
Would love to give it 5stars, but the UniFi controller does not allow programming to set times for On and Off.
I know they have a Beta version in the pipeline.
Will rate it again when they release it.
- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
- 71.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.