Banking on the go from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch mobile device. Anytime! Anywhere!
It’s the ultimate in banking convenience. View balances and check account history. Transfer funds from other Unified Bank accounts. Pay your bills. And, you can even pay your friends or family. Anyone! With the Unified Bank mobile banking App, do these services and much more! Enroll today!
• View Unified Bank account balances
• View recent account history
• Transfer funds between Unified Bank accounts
• Pay anyone with person to person (P2P) payments – planned for 2015
• Pay bills
• Locate one of our offices or an ATM
• Contact our Call-a-bank telephone banking service
The Unified Bank customer must have an active online banking service. If not enrolled in online banking, enroll now by visiting http://www.UnifiedBank.com and clicking the Sign-up option under Online Banking. Once you are enrolled in our online banking service, login and click the “Mobile” tab located in “Other Services” and enroll in mobile banking to establish your mobile login credentials.
Our mobile banking service is simply an extension of your online banking service. When you login for the first time you will be presented with the same security questions, PassMark, and pass phrases you are accustomed to. The mobile app uses the same layers of security and encryption to keep your information safe and secure.
Contact us at any one of our banking locations, by calling us toll free at (888) 275-5566 or by contacting us through our web site’s Live Chat or Contact Us forms. Learn more at https://www.UnifiedBank.com/citizens-mobile.
- Rebranded The Citizens Savings Bank to Unified Bank.
- Updated app logo
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Please Update the App
The app works, but is really lacking in a modern interface and scaling on modern devices.
It crashes when I click on location. How do I get a user id?
- The Citizens Savings Bank
- 4.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.