UniWar: Multiplayer Turn-Based Strategy game
By TBS Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
7+ millions of games played and counting.
The BEST MULTIPLAYER TURN-BASED STRATEGY Game
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcade
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
UniWar™ is a classic multiplayer turn-based strategy game with an online community.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other. It is like chess with multiple races and boards where terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
- 3 races, each with 8 varied units.
- 10,000+ user created maps to choose from.
- Play multiple games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat and main chat room.
- 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
- Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
It is a blend between Advance Wars and StarCraft. Also in the same genre as Lux DLX on the iPhone but with a multiplayer mode and a vivid online community. Whether you are looking for an RTS or RPG, UniWar will satisfy your needs.
You enjoy multiplayer online games like Rogue Planet or Texas Hold'em? Try UniWar™ and prepare for endless fun...
What's New in Version 1.9.97
* Build any unit that you don't own with purchasable tokens or by watching an AD
* Undo turn available by watching an AD
* Non-started game: Allow to any change of players: add, remove, replace, swap owner, ...
* Create game: it is now possible to use existing/pre-made team
* Tournament in which you are playing or waiting for the next round are now marked with a green play icon
For more details: http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/2966.page
UniWar - Still loving it after all these years...
UniWar is the best turn base battling of real players.
( "Oh yeah" underwater units coming soon!! )
Yet I still think only Engineers, Assimilators, and Infectors should be able to detect Underlings! Hidden should be hidden.
I personally think the timer in Tournament games should automatically skip or kick players that let the clock reach zero. Also when skipped the skipped player should gain no credits or only half credits. If players choose to 'burn' the clock then that is their choice, but if you let the clock reach zero then too bad for that player. That would get everyone to adhere to the clock and keep the game moving. (Like the clock in chess or the shot clock in basketball, etc.)
I LOVE UniWar and have been playing since Jan. 2010. I purchased for Andriod & iOS too. I'm grateful for having it very much. Thank you for your hard work in the maintenance and upkeep of UniWar.
Remind me of the old Perfect General, a lot better in many ways. Little smaller hex with smaller units could make a larger map for iPad. 5 stars for sure. I am making a turn-based war game for desktop just for the fun of it too. Glad it doesn't provoke hatred by bringing nations into the game. This is an abstract war game masterfully programmed.
Was great, now good
Before going to an on-line version, this was a great turn-based strategy game. Now, you either have to pay to unlock certain units, or watch an ad. Unfortunately, the ads either aren't always available or sometimes crash the iPad.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 18, 2017
- Version: 1.9.97
- Size: 86.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TBS Games LLC
- © 2017 TBS Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 200 UniCoins$1.99
- 1200 UniCoins$9.99
- 550 UniCoins$4.99
- 2500 Unicoins$19.99
- 6500 Unicoins$49.99
- 14000 Unicoins$99.99