Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UPDATE: Rediscover UNO™ with the all-new online multiplayer mode!
- Play with players from all over the world and improve your experience level by winning games or completing various challenges.
- Play in rooms reserved for players of your experience level (beginner, pro, champion, etc...).
- Track your ascension on the new online leaderboards. Choose international or national leaderboards, and pick a time period (yearly, monthly, or daily).
- Get exclusive bonuses and put them to good use in your games, such as replacing a card or quickly looking at your opponent's card!
- Increase your luck by gathering clover leaves. Don't leave anything to chance in your games!
- Personalize your games with new backgrounds exclusive to the online multiplayer mode!
Get ready to call "UNO" on your iPhone!
Play the classic card game that's #1 for fun with friends and family. In single or multiplayer, playing UNO™ has never been so fun and easy, thanks to a brand new gameplay system! Simply drag & drop cards using your finger on the screen for intuitive control, and be the first to get rid of all your cards.
- All your favorite Action Cards are here: Wild, Reverse, Draw 2 and more!
- Customize your game with 9 different rules including 7-0 and Jump-in.
- Enjoy unique multiplayer mode! Play online or with your friends through a Wi-Fi connection.
- Take on increasingly hard challenges in Tournament Mode.
“Gameloft's version of the timeless card game is easily one of the most addictive, thanks to well-designed touch controls, lots of options and most importantly, online play” – Modojo
“This is an absolute must have for fans of card games or people who like a bit of short pick-up-and-play fun” – Kotaku.com
Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about this game and all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or read our official blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Minor bugs fixed
Could be fun if you fix the bugs
I bought this game because uno with friends didn't let me play enough. I love this game. However, it has a few bugs that need to be worked out. When playing in the quick game mode it will eventually crash. I haven't completed it yet! When I play on the internet I cannot join a room. When I try to play local it says all of the rooms are empty. So to sum it up I can't play online, all the local rooms are empty, and when I play the computer it crashes. Right now it's pretty much a waste of $4.99 hope it gets an update soon!! Could be a lot of fun if it worked properly! There are also a few oddities while playing the computer. The card could be red it will lay down a card to change the color... To red... The it's next card play a red. Basically the computer LOVES RED unless you have a ton of red the. It likes every color but red lol! I know almost every time the computer changes the color and it's a draw four to challenge it because it most likely has a card in their hand that could have been played.
I love uno, but I'm having trouble loving this app. I've had uno pretty much ever since I got my iTunes account. Just in the past year to year and a half I've been having trouble with it. I like playing the tournament option with the fifteen rounds. So I have gone through all 15 rounds once or twice, until recently when I've been stuck on level 10. Now I'm not saying stuck because I keep losing, it's because I will beat level 10 and even sometimes get to level 14 or 15 and all of a sudden I loose all connection and the came completely quits on me and I'm looking at my home screen. So I will click on the game again only to find that my rounds and levels I just beat we're a waste if time because I'm back down to level 10 because it didn't save the game. Fix this and I will be a happy gal if not, then don't expect many people to play/buy this app, because from some of the reviews it's been happening a lot.
Ok but some minor bugs
Beautiful implementation and a nice visual representation of the game. Some oddities however:
- game forgets Draw versus Draw and Play after resuming in customs mode
- jump in does not double reverse when reverse cards played consecutively
- challenges to +4 during jump in seem to not be calculated based on the jumping in players ability to play another card
- scoring and progress through tournament of 15/5 is difficult to figure out (e.g. What hand is it in the round?)
- CPU players select foolish colors when playing wild cards (e.g. Plays a wild card on blue, selects blue, but has no other blue cards in deck.
- playing cards by touch makes it difficult to UNO and jump in successfully.
- cards fanning out and closing automatically makes jump in problematic when holding a large number of cards
Otherwise a nice game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 14, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 125 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2008 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Coin Pack 1$0.99
- Coin Pack 2$1.99
- Coin Pack 3$4.99
- Coin Pack 4$9.99
- Coin Pack 5$19.99
- Coin Pack 7$49.99
- Coin Pack 6$29.99