Unplug- Track how much you use your phone
By Emberify Innovations Private Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join The National Day Of Unplugging – March 4-5, 2016
Track how much time you spend on your phone daily, automatically! Stay motivated to Unplug with gamification. Control your phone addiction with a daily limit & awards for spending lesser time on your phone.
• Track phone usage time & how many times you check it automatically
• Set a daily limit time for your phone usage & achieve streaks by staying within your limit
• Get daily trophies & points based on your phone usage time, it will keep you self-motivated to beat phone addiction
• Learn where you spent time on your phone
• Get graphs, stats & you can even export your data as a csv
Unplugging helps increasing memory and leading a balanced lifestyle in our ever-connected world. It also helps in enhancing focus on the tasks around you.
All your data is stored only on your device, which you can delete at any time.
For more: http://emberify.com/privacy
Unplug uses a unique gamification method to help you curb phone addiction. It is designed and developed by Emberify.
Visit us at: http://emberify.com
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Passcode must be enabled for tracking to work
While I don't have a problem that passcode has to be enabled for this app to work, it does not say that anywhere, and I'm not putting a passcode on my phone just so I can track how much I'm using it. If this app were free, fine, but to charge 1.99 and not put that front and center is incredibly lame.
Just doesn't work
App has given me 1 login for the last two weeks. Obviously if I use the phone every day, I log in more than once. Developer, am I doing something wrong or does this all just plain not work?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Released: Mar 03, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Emberify Innovations Private Limited
- © 2015 Emberify
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.