Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
unWorded is an innovative Narrative Puzzle Game where everything is built from letters.
Use your imagination to create objects by assembling letters together and discover the story of a writer hospitalized after a serious accident...
About the game :
unWorded is a game created by two persons that have been selected in many events :
- Radius festival (Austria 07/16) (Official Selection)
- Respawn (Germany 08/16) (Great Prize Casual Connect)
- Tokyo Game Show (Japan 09/16) (Official Selection)
- Sens of wonder night (Japan 09/16) (Best Art Prize)
- Indie Game Contest (France 09/16) (Finalist)
- Indigo (Netherlands 09/16) (Official Selection)
- Game Connection Awards (France 10/16) (Nomination Best Narrative/Best Mobile Game)
- UNITE made with Unity (USA 11/16) (Official Selection)
- Casual connect by IndiePrize (Germany 02/17)
Intriguing game with heartbreakingly poetic story.
Much too short
I had absolutely no problem with freezing. My complaint....hence only 4 stars.....is that this fantastic game is WAY too short. I don't have a lot of time for game-playing so I was extremely surprised when the storyline ended abruptly after playing about 4 hours total. Seems like the creators were in a hurry to get it running without realizing how quickly it would be completed by even an average player like me. I do hope the makers will consider making another great one like this but will make sure it takes a while to finish it.
Good design but short
I like the story and the concept, but this is perhaps the shortest game I have ever played. Hopefully it will be expanded with an update because it can be finished in less than an hour.
- Category: Games
- Released: Nov 17, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 351 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bento
- © Bento 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.