Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“OUMAOUMA" UPAD 3 has re-arrived!
When downloading UPAD 3, your iPad becomes more of a worthy instrument.
UPAD 3 is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
"Ouma-ouma" means "awesome, amazing, and huge" in Korean.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
- Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
- When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
- You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
- No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD 3.
- It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
- Read and edit PDF files with UPAD 3.
- Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
- Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
- Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
- Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
- You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
- This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
- You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
- You can enter words by using a keyboard.
- This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
- You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
- You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
- You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
- You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
- You can send UPAD 3 documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
- Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
- This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
- You may use the image of your choice as the background.
- You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
- It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
We’re sorry for the delay in our updates.
We’ve worked hard since we appreciate your support.
What's New in Version 3.02
- UPAD 3 is now iOS 8 Compatible
- All Features are improved
What happened? It got fixed!!!! **Updated**
I’m not sure what all the negative reviews are about for the new version of this app…..it is awesome! I just noticed today that it was updated on my iPad and so I had to try it out. It is true that this company went a VERLY LONG time without updating or supporting their previous version, but…..they revamped a ton of stuff and this new version is excellent!
I had not issues with any of my files updating from the previous version as other reviews have stated. I love the new additions such as the folder system, being able to add shapes, the landscape notepad options, etc. The developers really thought this update though and did a wonderful job!! They should be applauded for their new design and not bashed by reviewers on the new version only because they didn’t update for so long. A review is meant to review the current product, and this one is stellar. When they hadn’t updated for so long I looked at, and tried, several other apps that were similar to this one, and I’m so glad this one is back because I didn’t find any others that I liked better! Keep up the good work PockeySoft. And if I may suggest one thing, please continue to update this app regularly from now on. You have a great product and I appreciate it!
Good, much-needed update; few features need refinement
Thank you for updating the app! I had no problems "updating" my old documents to the new format. The new features work well and overall, the app is much improved. A couple quick notes:
1) initially, erased annotations would reappear when reopening documents, this resulted in some overlapping annotations. This seems like it might have been fixed in the most recent update.
2) I would like a way to update the "style" of old documents, if possible. Old documents used the off-white background; new documents are plain white.
3) biggest request: it would be great for the app to remember pen and magnifier size. Every time I open a new document, I have to resize the pen from 2 to 1 and resize the magnifier to a smaller size and toggle the automatic advance "red zone." It would be nice if the app remembered those settings when creating a new document.
4) please make a way to sort documents by name, rather than just modified date.
Overall, still a great app, and the update was a nice refresh of the old version. I look forward to future updates!
Replaced my notepad
I use it every day to take notes for multiple meetings each day. The better a stylus you have, the better this app will work for you.
Also, I was actively looking to make my iPad my go-to device for all things, so this app really fit the bill for me. The more I use it, the more I find it useful. If you are just flirting with the idea of actual note taking on an iPad, or you just want to doodle, there are probably much better apps (53 Paper) for that.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 10, 2015
- Version: 3.02
- Size: 42.0 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: kim genie
- © PockeySoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.