Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily manage shipments on the go with the UPS Mobile app.
· Track and nickname shipments
· Create shipping labels
· Find UPS service locations
· Estimate shipment costs and delivery times
Make Home Delivery Quick and Easy with UPS My Choice®
Sign up for UPS My Choice in the app—it’s free and easy. UPS My Choice sends delivery alerts right to your mobile device, letting you plan your schedule and make changes to shipments going to your home no matter where you are. With UPS My Choice on the UPS mobile app you can:
· Get delivery alerts letting you know when your package will arrive
· Have your packages delivered somewhere else, like a friend’s house, or delivered on a different date that’s more convenient for you
· Authorize your driver to leave packages at your home without a signature.
· Track packages without tracking numbers as incoming deliveries are automatically added to your app’s Delivery Planner list
Even if you don’t log in, you can:
· Track packages and freight shipments
· Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
· Find and quickly filter UPS service locations
· Get a quote on shipment costs and transit times
What's New in Version 4.0.2
· New home screen navigation tabs for quick access to tracking, creating shipments, and managing your home deliveries
· Expanded mobile shipping capabilities
· Added shipping history to view shipment details, including package information and shipping charges created over the past 90 days.
· Navigation Updates
· General bug fixes
I just downloaded this app. I have a package coming but I don't have all day to wait, so I thought the app could be useful. It's not. I entered all the information it asked for and set up the free account. I then went to track my package. It offers no additional information from the website. I then went to "Manage" thinking I could change the signature requirement (supposedly that can be done) or get a notification or something when it's going to be delivered. What I get instead is "no scheduled deliveries today". So there you have it. This app is not useful. Maybe you guys should think about things like tracking the truck the package is on, similar to the Uber app where people can see the Uber cars in the area. You know, things that make it so I don't have to wait up to 12 hours for a delivery.
Horrible just horrible!!!
I have been using the UPS online account and was completely satisfied, I never had to sign on received all necessary package and delivery notifications and then all of a sudden yesterday, i have to sign in, my user ID is locked? I figure it is a glitch so i delete the app go to establish new account and i am unable to because the phone number I'm using is invalid? I used the exact same cell phone number, so I then try my home phone and receive the same message, try my fax number and receive the same blue triangle and that I need to use a valid telephone number. Seriously, i live in Queens and the last time i checked my area codes 347, 718 are valid. UPS needs to go back to the old system that worked because the latest update is horrible!
Nice app - bad update
Update: most recent update fixed the tab issue. However now my delivered packages all still say "out for delivery". I think you need to go BACK 2 versions and give us something that works. Then try again!
App is nice. Does everything I need it to do. The new update added tabs. These now cover and make it almost impossible to see and access the last shipment. If the list were sorted with newest on top - this would be as big an issue. It isn't often I have 5 deliveries the same day. I have never looked back at a shipment once it is delivered - so sorting in the order this does is useless. Packages in route should be at the top!!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 22, 2016
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 96.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: UPS
- © 2009-2013 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS and the UPS brandmark and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.