This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Easily manage shipments on the go with the UPS Mobile app.
· Track and nickname shipments
· Create shipping labels
· Find UPS service locations
· Estimate shipment costs and delivery times
Make Home Delivery Quick and Easy with UPS My Choice®
Sign up for UPS My Choice in the app—it’s free and easy. UPS My Choice sends delivery alerts right to your mobile device, letting you plan your schedule and make changes to shipments going to your home no matter where you are. With UPS My Choice on the UPS mobile app you can:
· Get delivery alerts letting you know when your package will arrive
· Have your packages delivered somewhere else, like a friend’s house, or delivered on a different date that’s more convenient for you
· Authorize your driver to leave packages at your home without a signature.
· Track packages without tracking numbers as incoming deliveries are automatically added to your app’s Delivery Planner list
Even if you don’t log in, you can:
· Track packages and freight shipments
· Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
· Find and quickly filter UPS service locations
· Get a quote on shipment costs and transit times
For an optimal experience, please provide permission for the UPS Mobile App to access your following device features:
Camera – Use your camera to scan a label and track a package
Location – Use your current location to find the nearest UPS location
Social networks – Use your social network accounts to log in to the UPS Mobile App
Push Notifications – Receive push notification updates on package statuses
What's New in Version 6.2.3
Now you can create returns for eligible packages and track their status within the manage and tracking screens.
Added new package car tracking so you can get live updates on the progress of your delivery.
Updated app language for United States to include Español.
Features vary by location.
We use social network permissions (i.e., your public profile info, email, Friends list, publish actions, upload video) so you can log into the app using your social network credentials, share the app with your friends lists, or send invites through your social networks.
General bug fixes
Inconsistent saving of delivery preferences
A shipment was coming that required my signature while I was going to be at work. I changed my delivery preferences from “none” to “main office” so that my apartment front desk could sign for my package.
Later in the day, I got the “we’re sorry we missed you” email. I checked my delivery preferences, and it was still “none”. I changed it again and it seemed to stick that time. I didn’t have to hit any save or confirm button, so it’s not like I just forgot to submit it earlier.
So yeah. Requests fail silently in the background, and now I have to wait another day for my package. This app had literally one job and it failed me. Thanks!
Not bad, but...
Overall I like this app. It works really well for my needs. One problem I have with it is the delivery address. I recently moved and I’ve added my new address to my account but I can’t seem to delete my old one. And the app always seem to default to the old address. It’s a bit annoying that I can’t remove it or at least set my new address as the primary one.
Feature Removed - Annoying!
Removing the feature to save a tracking number that hasn't been put into the UPS system yet is outright annoying. It's not fun having to constantly re-enter tracking numbers. Please put this feature back in the next update.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 6.2.3
- Size: 97.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: UPS
- © 2009-2013 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS and the UPS brandmark and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.