Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Running errands? Headed to a meeting? Grabbing a quick lunch? Wherever you’re going, bring UPS along for the ride. The UPS Mobile app helps you easily manage shipments on the go, so you can track and nickname shipments, create shipping labels, find UPS service locations, and estimate shipment costs and delivery times without missing a beat.
Even if you don’t log in, you can:
· Track packages and freight shipments
· Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
· Find and quickly filter UPS service locations
· Get a quote on shipment costs and transit times
For UPS My Choice members, this app gives you the flexibility to get delivery alerts, redirect packages, or authorize your driver to leave packages at your home without a signature. Plus, incoming deliveries are automatically added to your app’s Delivery Planner list, so you can track packages, without tracking numbers. Can’t be home? You can have your packages delivered somewhere else, like a friend’s house or delivered on a different date that’s more convenient for you.
If you are not already a UPS My Choice member, be sure to sign-up to take advantage of these handy features. It’s free!
What's New in Version 3.3.1
· Expanded mobile shipping capabilities
· Added shipping history to view shipment details, including package information, and shipping charges created over the past 90 days.
· Improved overall performance
The only reason it is 1 is because you can't rate as a 0￼
This is my first and only post using the UPS mobile app. I am so upset that a company as large and reliable as UPS cannot get their app correct that I am making this very rare post. The only reason I downloaded the app was so that I could get this critical package that I REPEATEDLY signed for and yet was still not delivered. I downloaded the app because it says that it gives me notifications. I missed the driver by 15 minutes on the final attempt and received no notifications from the app. If you downloaded this app, follow my example and delete it immediately.
Not one problem
This app is flawless. It updates your packages before one gets the tracking number. UPS does it for you automatically. After two weeks zero crashes or bugs. Delivery times are given not only by date but a three hour window! Outstanding tracking app
I live in an apartment. I set up my local UPS store as my access point. Anything I purchase on the Internet, and is shipped UPS, is automatically shipped to my local UPS store. Easy! I receive alerts when my package is shipped and when it arrives. I can check status on my app in a clear, ledgable manner. I love this app. No more stolen packages.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 29, 2016
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 76.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: UPS
- © 2009-2013 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS and the UPS brandmark and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.