Jason vs Zombies
By Michael Sandt
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The First-Jason-3D-Action Game
Supported devices: iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4, iPhone 4, iPad 1, iPad 2
***OUT NOW - The Mac App Version 1.2 of the game!*** FREE Download link:
- New mobile version 1.4 with better grafics, new level and much better performance
You need a internet connection for playing this game! On the iPhone 3GS the game runs a little bit slow and jerky and sometimes it crashes! Tip: Switch of fog and sky in the options for better performance.
Other, jailbroken and older generation devices as written above are not tested and supported.
If you have any technical problems with this game, please send a email to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
****BEST APP CHART RANKING OF JASON VS ZOMBIES****
#6 in Adventure Games (iPhone) on Jun 9, 2011
#21 in Adventure Games (iPad) on Apr 7, 2011
#7 in Action Games (iPhone) on Jun 10, 2011
#28 in Action Games (iPad) on Apr 7, 2011
#148 in Top Games (iPhone) on Jun 9, 2011
#106 in Top Games (iPad) on Apr 7, 2011
Watch the release video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpcQnXkQ6rg
You play a guy named Jason. There exists no humanity on this world. The world is full of zombies and you (Jason) are the only man who can save the world if you find and kill all zombies. You have to be a very good Zombie Killer for surviving 5 amazing Levels and Missions. It's a long way to the last level called "Zombie City". So you need many Kill-Points to unlock new weapons for free. You can also earn Bonus-Kill-Points if you cut the arms and heads of aggressively zombies with your different weapons. Your Level-Kill-Points will always be saved and you can play every level for new if it's unlocked once.
***HD Quality for Retina Display and iPad version***
- All Weapon Package to purchase
- Comfortable HUD
- Free unlock Weapons if you are a good Zombie Killer
- Fantastic Performance and Controlls
- 5 amazing 3D-Level Areas
- The Hills, Industrial Area, The Cave, Red Dead Area, Zombie City
- 15 Zombie Kill Missions to save the world
- Real 3D Zombies can loose Arms and Heads with amazing and funny animations
- Artificial intelligence Zombies getting more and more aggressively
- 8 different working weapons to unlock
- Normal Axe, Silver Mask, Silver Axe, Gun, Machine Gun, Golden Axe, Golden Mask
- Crates and Barrels to shoot and earn bonus points
- Real physic bomb weapon (Slingshot)
- Special Particle explosion effects
- Fantastic creative sound effects
- Medipacks for Jason
- Invert AIM
- Fog on/off to save performance
- Sky on/off to save performance
- Musik Volume
- Social Notifications | Send your score to Facebook or twitter
- Help Popup to explain how to control Jason and the game
- InApp-purchase shop to unlock new weapons if needed
What's New in Version 1.3
Dear Jason vs Zombies Gamer, we hope the app does not crash anymore. My tests on the supported devices were successful. You need a Internet connection for playing this game! On the iPhone 3GS the game runs a little bit slow and jerky and sometimes it still crashes :-( If it still crashs, please send a mail to me: email@example.com.
- Positions of Zombies Bug
- New better performance
- Grafic Bugsfixes
- Better control functionality
- Bugfix arrange position of buttons for iPad2
- Crash Bugfixes
Just Like The Movie
It is kinda like the movie except Jason kills zombies not teens in the game. And I'm not saying the movie is bad I'm saying I love the movie so I love the game except when it crashes on me. It kinda gives me a creeps but I'm not scared of this game once you keep playing it you realize it's a pretty good game to play. If your cousin or friend or whatever has the app you can play together. That's my review so to me it's a very good game.
Bad game and graphics
They should put more graphics in it's kinda bad still don't get this game it could be the best game and a mean best and beast it would be better if it could get more details like to just unlock the weapons and they should use axe,knife,meat cutter any knife or sword it would be better. P.S.copy and paste this on p.s. this could be a acoul app and I apretioate for helping me what if they made this game that you could on the xbox or app (app) step 1 take a photo step 2press play and they should put live to then you can be you'r own person and you can build and do anything to the game.
Ok this game is good
(I think?)? Anyway I went ahead & logged into game center played the game again & so far has not crashed!!! But before I logged in it crashed after the first level. I'm past that now so give it a try! I'll keep you posted
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 17, 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 30.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Sandt
- © 2011 Michael Sandt | ASteam creating new media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.