If you are on the road, stuck in a traffic jam, out for walk or at a party – so, wherever, but with your friends – this app will help you to spend time with pleasure. «On trip» keeps conversation, contributes the development of imagination and analytical thinking. Nothing to talk about? Just open «On trip»!
«On trip» is «lateral thinking puzzles» game, includes sets of strange situations which require an explanation. They are solved through a dialogue between the quizmaster who sets the puzzle and the solver or solvers who try to figure out the answer. The puzzles as stated generally do not contain sufficient information for the solver to uncover the solution. So a key part of the process is the asking of questions. The questions can receive one of only three possible answers - yes, no or irrelevant. The one who solve the puzzle first wins!
There is an example of a round. Quizmaster opens an app, selects any card and announce the situation:
- The man jumped out of the airplane without a parachute, but stayed alive. How?
- Did the airplane fly high?
- No (answer of quizmaster)
- Was the man hurted?
- The airplane was on the ground?
- Yes! The man jumped of an airplane which was on the ground. That’s why he stayed alive
Situations can be much more interesting, but more difficult to solve. There is an answer and key questions on every card. A quizmaster can read them by himself and give an answer to help players solve a puzzle.
Play «On trip»! Kill boredom – upgrade brain!
- Dmitry Filinsky
- 24.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Oleg Korchagin & Mikhail Bogdanovich
- In-App Purchases
- Criminal Chronicles $0.99
- Gender relations $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.