Valeet is the airport valet parking service, right on the curb of the terminal.
Drive your own car to the curb and we will pick it up from there. You will no longer need to search for parking or wait for shuttles.
How does it work?
1. Open the app and book your Valeet (with at least 2 hours in advance) choosing drop off and return dates.
2. One of our professional drivers will be waiting for you on the curb in order to pick your car up and park it in one of our private and secured parkings.
3. When you arrive from your trip, just go to the curb on arrivals and we’ll be waiting for you with your car.
- Our drivers are professionals who will take good care of your car.
- All cars are parked in private parking and supervised at all times.
- Safe & Secure In-App Payments through Braintree (a Paypal Company).
You'll find us in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oakland, Madrid and Barcelona.
If you have any ideas or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us through our email@example.com email or through our social networks.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Parking is dead,
Valeet does it for you.
Thanks for using Valeet!
Valeet and Zity have joined forces so you can now go to the airport by carsharing! We are working hard to give you the best travel experience.
Do you like our app? Give us some love on the app store! Your opinion is important to us.
Ratings and Reviews
Airport parking at its very best!
They meet you at departures and handle your car 100%, they give you the car back at arrivals and off you go! Couldn’t be easier. And the rates are very affordable. I’ve used them at LAX twice and it’s cheaper than the onsite garage.
Imagine going to the airport and experiencing no hassle with a garage, no shuttle, no extra time when you depart, leave as soon as you walk out of baggage claim, and they will even wash the car or fill it up while you’re gone! Better than having a friend drive your car IMO as they are fully insured, not even a scratch will happen to your beautiful ride.
Over 45 minutes late to pick up car!!!
The manager on call accepted a reservation the day of booking within 15 minutes of mine and she was the only one on duty for pick up and drop offs. I called as em route to the airport to make sure that they will be waiting for us at the terminal, as we were running a few minutes behind. She assured me she would be there, yet when I got to the airport she was another 20 minutes away and asked that I wait. I had a baby in a stroller, a 7 year old and luggage w me. Had I waited would have missed my flight. So instead I had to park my own car, schlep everything through the entire garage, airport, push my daughters stroller and hold my other daughters hand while running through airport. A COMPLETE hassle, waste of my time and anxiety to make our plans. Be smart and take and UBER next time!!!!
It worked out great!
I just used the service for the first tome at Oakland Airport, and all worked put great. The driver was there waiting for me when I arrived at OAK and my car was waiting for us when we walked out of the airport! I haven’t checked charges or the car (midnight arrival), but it all seems good for now. Just be aware, the app displays the reservation time as the local time, so I updated my reservation before getting on the return flight, luckily the driver noticed and contacted me as soon as I landed amd updated the time again.
- Valeet Parking Solutions S.L.
- 145.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Valeet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.