Valerian: City of Alpha
By SPIL GAMES
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The official game of Luc Besson’s Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets!”
Build, manage, and develop Alpha, a thriving space metropolis in the universe of Valerian. Embark on a galactic journey like no other and immerse yourself in this stunning looking sci-fi game!
• BUILD: Turn Alpha into the ultimate space metropolis!
• MANAGE: Create a place where humans and aliens can live together in harmony!
• COLLABORATE: Connect with alien species to unlock technologies and resources!
• CRAFT: Build advanced space ships and assemble the best crew!
• EXPLORE: Go on missions in the infinite Valerian universe!
BUILD THE ULTIMATE CITY IN SPACE
Alpha is a place where humans and aliens coexist harmoniously. By sharing knowledge and intelligence, you can take Alpha from space station to bustling metropolis, with sectors and habitats where everyone contributes to the enhancement and progression of their home. Bring Alpha to galactic heights!
EXPLORE THE UNIVERSE OF VALERIAN
Recruit and train agents, assemble an elite team and send them into the unknown. Launch explorative missions into a universe of infinite wonders. Bring back new lifeforms, new technologies and resources for the further improvement of Alpha!
Become the architect of The City of a Thousand Planets and shape the future of our galaxy!
What's New in Version 1.3
New update for the new sci-fi game Valerian: City of Alpha
- We have fixed the issue with the unusable habitat cells.
- We resolved the issue with missions: 'the moons of grace' and 'the imperium planet'. Now you can discover new alien species.
- Quick navigation to the menu.
- We applied UI improvements to the production grid and factory layout.
- Performance Improvements. Explore without limits.
Nice premise, frustrated by bugs! Some fixed.
So they fixed some bugs, thought I'd try again. Energy refill does not work now, where before it did. Waited an hour, to find I had 24 energy, supposed to fill when docked at 150/hr. On a positive note, they fixed the game play, so things are not as cryptic as the were.
The clock hangs. After 6 restarts, figured out that if you switch out of the game, then back in, the countdown will complete. I recommend exiting and restarting after that. Frustrating, but the game has potential.
Things in the game don't work as advertised. I give up! Put in support request, followed by another. 1st request was merged with 2nd without dealing with the first. Deleted game, so tell me how support will fix issue of wasted playtime?
Great game, with attentive developers
This game is just a whole lot of fun. I highly recommend that you download it and give it a try. It did have a lot of bugs in the initial release as stated by others. However the developers listened and put out a great update that fixed nearly all of them. They are continuing to work on a great product. Thanks for a fun game!
So fun to play! The artwork is cool to.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 03, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 604 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SPIL Games
- © Spil Games B.V
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Capsule of Simors$4.99
- Crate of Simors$1.99
- Shuttle of Simors$19.99
- Asteroid of Simors$49.99
- Planet of Simors$99.99