Do you want to get more bookings on Airbnb?
Are you tired of not knowing whether your listing is on price?
Your minimum stay requirement is leaving empty days on your calendar?
Would you like to track your economic performance and spy your competitors'?
This and much more is now possible with Vayoo for Hosts, the first mobile App that helps Airbnb hosts increase their bookings and therefore their revenue.
How do we help you get more bookings?
1) Your listing always on price - We provide a price framework, so you don't overprice your property.
2) Minimum stay requirement under control - don't leave any empty days due to this requirement
3) Your potential guests will always find your listing - know the search page in which your listing appears
4) Track your economic performance - price/revenue/occupancy
5) Spy your competitors and make informed decisions - follow the best-performing properties
6) Know your area’s trends and statistics - nº of properties/minimum stay requirement/guest capacity
7) An expert always at your disposal - 24/7 advice on any issue related to your vacation rental
Download Vayoo and start getting more bookings!
Vayoo Terms & Conditions:
Vayoo subscription consists of a weekly self-renewing subscription with a 7 day free trial period. In case you are considering subscribing, please note the following:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the
user's Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a
subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to chat!
- New! Graph showing the occupation of your area 3 months in advance
- Fixed: correctly updating number of listings in your area
- Fixed: area settings bugs when 5 rooms was selected
- Minor aesthetic improvements (Save button, uppercasing, axis with units... )
- Labels completed in Historic Evolution graphs
Ratings and Reviews
Needs improvements. Many improvements!
My biggest problem is that the criteria to define my market are too broad. I can chose the number of bedrooms and the distance from the city; that’s it. My property is located in an area with apartments as well as villas. Prices for a 2 bedroom villa is different from the prices for 2 bedroom apartments. So the analysis of prices is useless as well as the price recommendations. The recommended prices are regularly too low. I am talking 100-150% low. There should be parameters such as “pool”, “AC”, “number of bathrooms”, “tv”, “fireplace”, “entire place” to pick from.
In this way you know that you are looking at same house; real competitors.
Also, I’m not sure why..., you see houses rented at $100/night, for 7 nights, at a total of $250... It seems to me that the system doesn’t capture correctly the information. When my house is rented, I can see how the price displayed in Vayoo is actually different from what I rented it for.
So, basically, I use Vayoo only to get an idea of which houses are rented. I can use it to see if something gets rented. That’s pretty much everything this app does for me. And unfortunately you can have visibility only over 4 months. Which makes it worthless in an area with high seasonality like mine. I want to see if houses are rented in Jun-Jul, not in Feb-Mar...
At $29.99/month, it’s too much.
It’s a nice idea, but the implementation is really poor.
The Best Pricing Service I’ve Used
I’m a SuperHost with 10 Airbnbs and over 1000 reservations so I’ve used a number of different pricing services since 2011 and Vayoo by far is the most data-oriented, robust algorithm out there. Furthermore, the monthly subscription price model is by far more reasonable than many of the percentage based apps which still claim a fee on repeat reservations where pricing was not the reason for the reservation but service and quality of the accommodations.
$20/month is a great deal vs the variable rate of anywhere from $0 to $300 which is what the percentage charging programs were costing me MONTHLY!
Currently, the app requires more hands on interaction when it comes to pricing or applying other suggestions so I budget a few minutes a day while walking my dog or during some downtime to scroll thru my listings and administer the majority of Vayoo’s recommendations.
Also the app is only on a mobile platform for those who prefer a desktop experience, but the mobile interface in my opinion is very user friendly and quite easy to navigate with very little learning curve required.
I’ve increased both reservations and revenues by over 10% since incorporating Vayoo into my Airbnb business and seeing where my listings rank on page search provides additional pricing strategy which I personally can tweak on an individual listing basis.
Developer feedback and follow up are quick, friendly and responsive and I can’t wait to see the many future improvements as the app learns more from its users and further growing my Airbnb business as a result. Thank you for coming into my Airbnb life!
Doesn’t save your settings properly and basically makes suggestions that aren’t very good. Would not recommend.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry to hear that you will this way towards our app. We will love to hear more about your problem and solve it in a friendly way. We are here to help.
- Vayoo Intelligence SL
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Vayoo Intelligence, S.L.
- In-App Purchases
- VayooWeekly $9.99
- Vayoo Monthly Subscription $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.