Vectorscope is the perfect tool to analyze your stereo material. Whether you are a producer, mixer, recording artist, or student, we believe that Vectorscope will soon become an indispensable tool for all your stereo audio needs!
Vectorscope accepts audio coming either from an external iOS-compatible audio device or from an external iOS-compatible audio device or from an Audiobus-compatible app. Choosing one mode or the other couldn't be easier: When the app is connected to Audiobus, the audio will be routed automatically through it, otherwise the chosen audio source will be external — that simple!
• Identifying issues in the stereo image
• Checking phase and stereo balance issues
• Calibrating preamp, compressor, EQ, and other external processors' gains for optimal stereo recording, mixing, etc.
• Stereo metering featuring peak, RMS, peak hold, and max peak readings
• And much more!
• DAW producers, mixers, recording artists, etc.
• As an educational tool for audio engineering students
• All kinds of Audiobus addicts!
• Polar and Lissajous plotting
• Stereo metering with RMS, peak, peak hold, and max peak readings
• Stereo balance meter
• Phase correlation meter
• Autoscale or manual zoom (1x-8x)
• Adjustable scope fading rate
• 5 color schemes
• External audio and Audiobus input
• Total parameter recall
• Hi-res Retina graphics
Please consider rating or reviewing Vectorscope after each update to help us further develop our app.
- Added iPad Pro app icon
- Minor improvements in audio engine
Ratings and Reviews
I don't have a dual channel input. Still waiting to hear back from developer. The app probably works fine but I am little disappointed that it's not working for me right out of the box, although I am a little inexperienced with this type of program.
We really need AU support
Beautiful and accurate rendering, highly recommended!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.