The “Vectron MobileApp” completes Vectron POS systems by professional options for mobile order taking, guest check management and payment in the hospitality trade.
Already available installations, which comprise stationary as well as mobile Vectron POS systems, can be completed with the App.
The “Vectron MobileApp” is optimized for fast and intuitive operation. PLU selection takes place via main groups and departments. The “Vectron MobileApp” contains an informative GC overview and supports discounts, cash-, and credit card- and EC-card payment.
The demo mode, which you can use without connection to a Vectron system for training purposes, already contains an example layout of a menu. For use in hospitality you require the network connection to a stationary Vectron system.
The following features will be supported:
• Login to a Vectron POS system
• Operator log in-/out
• GC selection
• Display of open GCs
• Display and selection of main groups
• Display and selection of selection windows
• PLU selection incl. linked selection windows
• Search function in PLU selection
• Display of GC entries and booking
• Extra items
• Quantity to be changed subsequently (in open receipt); quick function to set the quantity to 0
• Granting of discounts
• Modifiers (to limited extent as defined by Duratec)
• Media finalization (no partial payment, no calculation of change) with print control
• Display of subtotal
• Cancel receipt
• Free multiplier- and price input
• Course sequence (modifier)
• Print functions selectable (entertainment expenses, invoice)
• Void in receipt possible
• Split GC booking
• Move GC booking to another GC
• Shortcuts in receipt for “close GC” and the first media finalization
Fixed that under some conditions PLUs where associated to a different tables
- Vectron Systems AG
- 9.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (C) 2016 Vectron Systems AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.