Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official app of the city's handy bike.
With this app you can e.g.:
- look up any free bikes or Velo lockers in real-time
- find the nearest route to a Velo station on a map or in a list view
- calculate the quickest route to a Velo station
- report a Velo issue to the Velo dispatching service
- mark your favourite Velo station
- search a Velo-station or a specific location in Antwerp
The bikes were especially designed for intensive use in the city, for young and old, for men and women. Thanks to its ergonomic design and the easy adaptable seats you can sit up straight, regardless your length. Furthermore the bikes have three gears, anti-skid pedals and thick tires to avoid you getting stuck in the tram rails. The small front wheel makes it easier to steer. In the handy luggage rack above the steering wheel you can easily transport large and small bags.
Do you have a question regarding your invoice? Then mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 206 50 30 between 9 and 17h.
Have an issue with the Velo?
Then contact us on 03 206 50 30.
Our dispatching service is available by phone:
- Monday 'till Thursday from 6 to 22h
- Friday from 6h to 24h
- Saturday from 8h to 24h
- Sunday & bank holidays from 8 to 22h
What's New in Version 1.3
v1.3 brings you...
- an iOS7 interface update
- fix for missing station data in some occasions
- scaling station pins when zooming in/out
- small performance fine-tuning
Not perfect, but a great help
Amount of bikes in stations are not always realtime
Communicating broken bikes could be better.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 11, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 48.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Seller: Webcomrades
- © Velo Antwerpen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.