+ UPDATE: PLAY THE NEW BURANO GEMS 2 LEVEL PACK WITH 50 NEW LEVELS AND FRESH NEW TILES TO DISCOVER!
+ Venice Mystery is also available for your iPhone and iPad +
ENJOY A NEW WAY TO PLAY MAHJONG with a refreshing and different gameplay.
Play this highly addictive popular matching game for your iPad and enjoy your secret path through Venice, Italy.
+ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING +
"VERY POLISHED with unique gameplay! Everything about the game is super-polished. Great fun, highly recommended!"
"AWESOME IS RIGHT! I loved this game and I'm clamoring for more. If you love puzzles, BUY IT!"
+ GAME FEATURES +
• Now over 500 levels waiting for you
• QuickPlay mode lets you play single selected levels.
• More than 70 magic puzzle levels in Classic Theme
• 50 additional Levels in the Hidden Palazzo Theme
• 52 additional Levels in the Murano Island Theme
• 52 additional Levels in the Murano Island II Theme
• 52 additional Levels in the Pirates Tomb Theme
• 50 additional Levels in the Burano Island 1 Theme
• 50 additional Levels in the Burano Island 2 Theme
• 50 additional Levels in the Burano Gems Theme
• 50 additional Levels in the Burano Gems 2 Theme
• Full Game Center support with lots of Achievements and Leaderboards
• Uncover hidden passages to play new levels
• Play hidden object mini games and bonus levels
• Collect rewards and coins.
• Reveal and use different special power-ups.
• Play combos and collect coins to increase your score.
• Buy power-ups with your collected coins.
• Play fast to increase your score multiplier.
• Fantastic colorful artwork.
• Beautiful music soundtrack.
• Play in four different difficulty levels.
• Hidden strategies to gather a higher score.
Pair up and match colorful tiles to clear over 500 levels and solve an ancient mystery. Gather special power-ups that will help you on your travel through the city of Venice, one of Italy's most interesting cities. Can you find the thirteen lost paintings from the past that hide a well hidden secret and repair the old machine to save the historical city from its nemesis? Get an extra bonus by destroying as many tiles as possible in one rush and collect coins to buy extras. Use joker and other special power-ups, unlock certain hidden areas on the play field by unlocking pyramid cover stones and find all hidden keys on the play field to finish your round.
LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH FOR MORE FREE UPDATES
• 'Like' us on http://facebook.com/VeniceMystery
• Follow us on http://twitter.com/VeniceMystery
• Visit us at http://gamgo.com
+ 50 new levels in the Burano Gems 2 set
+ New Burano Gems 2 tile set
+ Bug fixes
Thanks for playing Venice Mystery.
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoyable way to pass the time..
I like this game. I can choose to play it in timed mode or not timed so that it’s more relaxing. I’ve replayed it many times and find it enjoyable.
Awful Game, Dreadfully Boring
This is only the second time I’ve written a review for Apple Apps, so that tells you how strongly I feel about this TOTAL waste of my money. Boring, boring, boring. There’s no goal, no objective, though it seems to want you to think there is. Supposedly there are rewards with the levels, things you can acquire as uyou advance in the game but the reality is I stopped at level 48 with almost 3 million points and NOTHING changed. It’s just the same matching game level after level after OMG level. I quit. I give up. Don’t waste your money on this game unless you idea of fun is repetition. EDIT: By the way, this game is NOT NOT NOT Mahjong. Please understand that. It’s not Mahjong. I bought it because I thought it was going to be Mahjong. Venice Mystery (where’s the MYSTERY???) is simply a matching game. A 4 year old can play this game, I’m not kidding.
Entertaining, different twist on a matching game
This isn’t a hard game but is different from any other matching game I’ve seen. Lots of pretty colors and gives you an opportunity to think & plan ahead to get the highest points by matching the most number of tiles in one shot. My high score is 7,449,900, but I don’t know whether that’s a good or bad score because there aren’t other reviews yet. Not a quick game, usually I will play it over several evenings to complete the game. Recommended.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.