By Viber Media SARL.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. Freely. More than 516 million Viber users text, make HD-quality phone and video calls, and send photo and video messages worldwide over Wifi or 3G - for free.* Viber Out can be used to make calls to non-Viber mobile and landline numbers at low rates. Viber is available for many smartphones and platforms.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, video messages, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Create group messages with up to 100 participants
• Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favorite personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments and share multi-media content
• Play games with Viber characters, Violet and Legcat. See how many coins you can earn
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market. Sort and reorder your stickers.
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Integration with native contact list for calls and messages
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply
What's New in Version 5.3.3
Called: Belarus 2 USA ;-)
Enjoyed a one and a half hour call from Minsk Belarus to USA and this is some of the best sound quality I've ever enjoyed using voice over Internet protocol. There was no distortion, except on the USA Side of the call, because our nearest cell tower is 17 miles away & my spouse stepped into the bathroom. Nonetheless, the call never dropped out. Had I been using AT&T, my service provider, and been paying for the call, The call itself couldn't have been any more enjoyable than it already was. I've been using Apple FaceTime, Viber, Tango as well as Facebook IM, from 1/2 a world away... In an underdeveloped country...., and so far the two best are Viber and FaceTime. I've been calling abroad on my visits to this part of the world for 12 years, and it used to be impossibly difficult . I'm so very glad to have an application like Viber to to enable me to feel as though I'm go further away than simply just down the block. This review includes both video chat as well as strictly audio phone calls.
Better than FB Messenger
This is my second time to use Viber. The first time was 4 years ago with a friend from Australia. I live in the US. We got disconnected frequently everytime we talked, day or night. We tried talking at midnight (in the US) but we still got disconnected. I deleted Viber. A few days ago, a friend from the Philippines requested that we talk on Viber. I thought I'd give Viber a second try & wow, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. Unlike Facebook Msgr there was hardly any echoing. On Msgr my voice echoed the whole time so I had to wait till the echo stopped before I spoke again. On Viber, echoing was minimal so I gave it 4 stars. We weren't disconnected and the quality of the call itself was great. I would recommend Viber to anyone who wants to converse with their overseas friends or relatives.
Beats Skype by a lot..
I live in the US and use Viber to talk to friends and family back in my native Norway.
The sound quality of Viber is excellent,it is easy to make a call or to send a message and I find Viber to be a lot more stable and user friendly than Skype,which was our go-to app for calls before Viber came along.
I never have trouble connecting or experience other issues such as low sound quality or dropped calls which happened frequently with Skype.
Viber is an app I use daily,and one I'm happy to recommend to anyone in need of making simple, convenient and FREE international phone using iPhone or iPad.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 12, 2015
- Version: 5.3.3
- Size: 71.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viber Media SARL.
- © Viber Media S.à r.l.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Viber credit pack$4.99
- Viber credit pack$0.99
- Viber credit pack$9.99
- Love Is All You Need$1.99
- Despicable Me Sticker Pack$1.99
- Young Love Sticker Pack$1.99
- Love Sticker Pack$1.99
- The Smurfs Sticker Pack$1.99
- Eve and Freddie In Love Sticker Pack$1.99
- Mickey Mouse Sticker Pack$1.99