Video & TV Cast for Google Cast
By 2kit consulting
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch web-videos, online-movies, livestreams and live-tv shows by using Google Cast on your Sony TV, Philips TV, Sharp TV, Chromecast 1+2+Ultra, Nexus Player or Nvidia Shield gaming console and enjoy the show on your big screen.
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream any online video on your Google Cast enabled device (movies, tv shows, sports, music and more). Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your TV or gaming console. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Google Cast enabled device immediately. Camera roll videos are also supported.
* The app only works with a Google Cast powered device (Sony TV, Philips TV, Sharp TV, Chromecast 1+2+Ultra, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield gaming console and others)
* iTunes movies, Flash video and other DRM protected videos like HBO now are not supported!
* Please test your favorite videos with the free edition before upgrading!
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming.
* If a specific video does not cast, please check our FAQ. If that does not help, please give us a chance to help you by dropping a mail to email@example.com instead of leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible.
>>> UPGRADE FEATURES (available as in-app purchases)
* Premium Edition: Unlocks all of the features listed here. Also future features are included, so you do not have to pay for them when they are released in an updated app version.
* Remote Playbar: A remote control that allows you to fast forward or rewind videos while browsing. It syncs across all your iPads & iPhones that are connected to the same Google Cast enabled device. So your video can be controlled by different users in the same room.
* Local Videos: Cast your camera roll videos from an iPhone or iPad. Supports mp4, m4v and mov videos that were saved to the camera roll via Apples SD-Card/USB Adapter, iTunes Desktop Software or third party apps.
* Bookmarks: Add and manage as many bookmarks as you want, either in the bookmarks menu or directly in the browser.
* Remove Ads: Removes the sponsoring ads and gives the developers support for creating new features and updates. Please note: This upgrade will not block the ads that are part of websites that you visit. To remove website ads please purchase the additional Ad-Blocker upgrade.
* Ad-Blocker: Blocks ads & popups on most websites. You can enable/disable it at any time in the settings. Please note: To remove the sponsoring ads as well you need the additional Remove Ads upgrade.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change Homepage: After purchasing this you can set your personal homepage in the settings.
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
We want to say thank you for all your great support and kindly invite you to honestly rate our app. This helps us to keep up our app development and support for you. Please do not trust other apps that ask you for 5-star ratings in exchange for premium upgrades. This is against good developer ethics and also against Apple guidelines.
If you have any feedback, feature requests or other request, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google, Sony, Philips, Sharp, Asus, Nvidia or one of their products and trademarks.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Bug fixes
I went ahead and upgraded to get the premium features...as was particularly interested in the Desktop feature. Much to my delight...it was totally worth the cost. Was having tons of trouble trying to cast a movie from primewire but had no trouble at all once I upgraded. Absolutely recommend this app to other people who are looking to stream movies from their phone thru googlecast to your large flatscreen!
I just downloaded the free version but of this app after getting a Google Home for Christmas. I wanted to a able to watch a lot more web videos including those on Facebook and other sites. This app works like a charm. I am still testing but anticipate purchasing the upgrade.
5 stars until it stopped finding my tv
I'm still giving them a good rating because it worked very well. But now it can't find my device and there is no manual input or settings to troubleshoot by yourself.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 28, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kraus und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
- © 2kit consulting
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Edition$6.99
- Remote Playbar$1.99
- Local Videos$0.99
- Change Homepage$0.99
- Remove Ads (Silver)$1.99
- Remove Ads (Bronze)$0.99
- Desktop Mode$0.99
- Remove Ads (Platinum)$4.99