Watch any web-video, online movie, livestream or live tv show on your LG Smart TV. Enjoy the show on your big screen with the no#1 web video streamer.
With Video & TV Cast for LG Smart TV you can browse the web and stream any web video, online movie, livestream or live tv show you want on your LG Smart TV. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams and also video-over-https are supported.
There is no time limit at all! You can watch videos of 2 minutes or 2 hours or even more. Just open Video & TV Cast, navigate to a website, wait for link detection and send the video with a single tap to your LG Smart TV. The discovered link will be shown below the browser. A tap on the link will start the show. You don't need to install a big media server like Plex or any other third party software.
>>> Important Notes
* To enable video casting please open the LG App Store (LG Smart World / LG Content Store) on your TV, search for 'TV Cast' and install the companion app.
* Please enter the ip-address of your iPhone/iPad by using the number pad and up/down/left/right keys on your TV Remote or scroll wheel on your Magic Remote. Just enter the numbers, no need to press the enter key.
* iTunes movies, Flash video and DRM protected videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirecTV, Xfinity, HBO now are not supported!
* Please test your favorite videos with the free edition before upgrading!
* Please use the hardware remote of your LG for controlling the TV app and video playback.
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming. It may also be neccessary to start casting multiple times until it works with specific videos.
* If a specific video is not working, please check the FAQ on the app startpage. If that does not help you, please drop us an email before leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for that website as soon as possible.
>>> PRO FEATURES
* Remote Playbar: Use the Playbar for advanced video control while browsing, including video scrubbing, forward, rewind, play, pause, stop. The playbar works on all LG Smart TVs.
* Local Videos: Cast your camera roll videos from an iPhone or iPad. Supports mp4, m4v and mov videos that were saved to the camera roll via Apples SD-Card/USB Adapter, iTunes Desktop Software or third party apps.
* Ad-Blocker + No Sponsoring Ads: The Pro app version has no ads and the Ad-Blocker blocks ads & popups on most websites that you visit. You can update, enable/disable ad-blocking at any time in the settings.
* Bookmarks: Save unlimited website bookmarks. Synchronize and transfer them between different TV Cast apps and iOS devices by using backup and restore via iCloud.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change Homepage: Set your personal homepage in the settings
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with LG Electronics or any other trademark mentioned here.
- Bug fixes
Please rate us on the App Store == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I needed
Now I don’t need to take my Apple TV from another room to our living room because now I can just sync my iPhone directly to my LG TV.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We are glad that you like our app. Just wanted to let you know we improved the app with the latest release. Please give it a try and let us know what you think. We'd love to hear from you.
Waste of money.
I thought this would work on my lg tv the way it does for my chrome cast. I can run any app I want and cast movies to my tv. His thing as soon as you close the app it disconnects and you can only steam websites videos. Not in app videos like Netflix or showtime app. Wasted 7 bucks. Wouldn’t recommend this, the free version is better.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you are unhappy with the app, please request a refund. Funding and refunding of purchases on iOS devices is done by Apple. Please contact Apple directly to request a refund at http://reportaproblem.apple.com.
Not very well designed. I’m used to Apple products that are easy to use, so using this app was a disappointment. Sharing one video at a time, has to load, takes forever. Waste of money for this app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Just wanted to let you know we improved the app with the latest release. Please give it a try and let us know what you think. We'd love to hear from you.
- Kraus und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
- 19.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2kit consulting
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.