By PearlMountain Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
* * * Limited Time Offer - 70% OFF! Back to $19.90 Soon. * * *
VideoGIF is the most agile app that helps you create animated GIFs by trimming any part from a video/movie.
VideoGIF makes it easier than ever to create animated GIFs from videos/movies. To get started, you are free to add a video from video files or the Webcam. You can adjust color, apply filters, crop and resize the video clip at ease. You can also add text, adjust the GIF speed and view the result instantly by the real-time preview of VideoGIF. And better than ever, you can add stickers, rotate stickers & texts freely, manage overlays, etc. in new version 2.0.0.
After a satisfying GIF is done, you are able to save GIF in Finder, or share with friends via Tumblr, iMessage and Mail, etc.
* Two options to add videos: take a video instantly with Webcam, or add from video files.
* Trim any part of the video as you like.
* Support inserting and editing text.
* Free to manage overlays of stickers and texts – Freely set their opacity and adjust layers.
* Customize the frame range for stickers and texts. You can decide the start frame and end frame that will display the sticker/text.
* Adjust GIF speed and view it instantly on real-time preview panel. Besides, options of "Normal" and "Reverse" are available to let the GIF show sequentially or reversely.
Easy Customization and Fine-Tuning
* Handy crop feature – various aspect ratios are provided. You can also enter exact pixels or drag the handles to manually crop it.
* Resize the GIF to display better.
* Add wonderful stickers to refine you GIF.
* Rotate texts & stickers at will.
* Fine-tune the GIF saturation, hue, exposure and contract, etc.
* A full supply of popular image filters including Vintage, Sepia, Black and White, etc.
* Support quality optimization of final GIF.
Convenient Saving and Sharing Options
* Save in Finder.
* Share via Tumblr.
* Share via iMessage (only for Mac OS X 10.8 or above).
* Share via E-Mail.
Download VideoGIF right now to share your life with friends in the liveliest way! If there’s any question, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.0.6
* Minor bug fixes.
Really Good Work
I’ve made one GIF thus far, and it proved to be nearly painless and had exactly the desired effect. This app doesn’t require a lot of technical expertise to get effective results, which is important to me if I’m just out having some fun.
I checked a lot of other GIF-making products, pored over their reviews and decided this would be worth the somewhat-small price for a fully functional app. It does what it says, with some nice editing features.
The reviewers that decry the lack of full editing capability need to realize that this is largely just a converting toy. The real editing should happen in iMovie and QuickTime, which give great results.
I took the spit-take sequence from SpaceBalls (where Rick Moranis’ character drinks coffee), did a screen recording with QuickTime, cut the original 8-second segment to 1.3 seconds in iMovie by chopping out the “less-meaningful” parts, and went in search of a gif maker. The result was almost perfect.
The reviewers that didn’t like some of the “clinginess” (asking for reviews, asking about making smaller file size, etc.) EITHER didn’t realize that there were checkboxes to remove the badgering, or were heard by the developers, who made those checkboxes available.
I’d like to see more sharing options (so far, only Tumblr, Mail and Messages), but once it’s on your drive, you can pretty much just share it however you want. That being said, FaceBook didn’t seem to recognize that I was trying to upload a GIF, and only posted my work as a photo. Hrmm; not sure what’s going on there.
Five Stars, for me, is not a “Thumbs-up;” three is (are?), so this four-star rating of mine is pretty darned good.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Mar 23, 2016
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PearlMountain Limited
- © PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor