By PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
* * * Limited Time Offer - 70% OFF! Back to $19.90 Soon. * * *
VideoGIF is the most agile app that helps you create animated GIFs by trimming any part from a video/movie.
VideoGIF makes it easier than ever to create animated GIFs from videos/movies. To get started, you are free to add a video from video files or the Webcam. You can adjust color, apply filters, crop and resize the video clip at ease. You can also add text, adjust the GIF speed and view the result instantly by the real-time preview of VideoGIF. And better than ever, you can add stickers, rotate stickers & texts freely, manage overlays, etc. in new version 2.0.0.
After a satisfying GIF is done, you are able to save GIF in Finder, or share with friends via Tumblr, iMessage and Mail, etc.
* Two options to add videos: take a video instantly with Webcam, or add from video files.
* Trim any part of the video as you like.
* Support inserting and editing text.
* Free to manage overlays of stickers and texts – Freely set their opacity and adjust layers.
* Customize the frame range for stickers and texts. You can decide the start frame and end frame that will display the sticker/text.
* Adjust GIF speed and view it instantly on real-time preview panel. Besides, options of "Normal" and "Reverse" are available to let the GIF show sequentially or reversely.
Easy Customization and Fine-Tuning
* Handy crop feature – various aspect ratios are provided. You can also enter exact pixels or drag the handles to manually crop it.
* Resize the GIF to display better.
* Add wonderful stickers to refine you GIF.
* Rotate texts & stickers at will.
* Fine-tune the GIF saturation, hue, exposure and contract, etc.
* A full supply of popular image filters including Vintage, Sepia, Black and White, etc.
* Support quality optimization of final GIF.
Convenient Saving and Sharing Options
* Save in Finder.
* Share via Tumblr.
* Share via iMessage (only for Mac OS X 10.8 or above).
* Share via E-Mail.
Download VideoGIF right now to share your life with friends in the liveliest way! If there’s any question, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
I really like this app. You can adjust hue saturation and all kinds of presets, but for the $19 I spent I was hoping for more. The share to Tumblr is not needed, and I really don’t trust an app that can post on my Tumblr. I would have given this a higher rating, but the huge annoyance that brought me here this morning was a pop-up begging me to rate the app.
I would rate the next version higher, if it had the option to clip middle parts out the the video track. I’m not sure if there is already. I’ve just been doing the clipping part with Quicktime before importing, but it does make it a painful process. Also if I could make and save my own hue saturation, ect presents to use again.
I would give at least 5 without any of that, if it got rid of annoying rate begging pop ups.
Wait so this is an app that costs $20 .. whilst the free version does the same thing. Only difference is a very small hue adjestment. It would seem like for $20 you could atleast make sure the gramar is propper. The first thing that happened when I opened the app was a warnign popped up, “Do you want to reduce the size to small than 640x640.” It doesn’t make sense, I assume it is meant to be a question and not a sentence, but even then it is vert awekward.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
- © PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor