Viewer for Axis Cams
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
View and control your AXIS Network Camera on your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
Quick & Easy Access to your AXIS IP Cam over both Mobile Phone and WIFI Networks, that is great for those on the go.
Move with a swipe. Zoom with a pinch.
- Pan, Tilt & Zoom control available for AXIS PTZ models - including Presets.
- Listen to your audio enabled cams.
- Snapshot feature allows you to save the camera image to your photos folder for use later, tweet it or lets you email to someone straight away.
Record video clips
- Record the live stream from your camera - Up to 30 seconds for each video.
Control your cam
- Turn off and on lights on supported camera models.
- Activate & deactivate input & output ports to control tech connected to your camera.
- Adjust Image Appearance & Exposure settings.
- This feature offers H.264 real time video streaming
(Only available for RTSP enabled cams with H.264 video)
In-App Purchases Available
- Ability to view Edge Storage Recordings (held on your camera's SD card or NAS devices).
- Ability to watch Timelapse Movies created from your camera.
- Ability to add other camera types to the application. Such as Sony, Vivotek, D-Link etc.
- Install and setup Video Motion Detection on your camera from the App
- Set up camera Root Passwords.
Faster than the internet browser interface.
- Your camera(s) appear straight away in the multicam view once the App loads,
then double tap a camera to view a bigger high speed image.
Demo Cams Included.
- There are a number of AXIS Cameras available on startup to help you get started.
Detect Local Cameras
- Detect and add all the AXIS Cameras on the local area network with the tap of a button.
Add unlimited cameras.
- Your password details are saved securely, meaning you only need to enter them once,
and you can add as many Axis Cams as you want.
- Works with all models of AXIS camera.
- Lets you access video servers - just add each cam on the server with it's cam number.
- Works with Dynamic DNS services.
Cognimatics People Counter
- User of the Cognimatics TrueView People Counter will now be able see your camera's in & out statistics for the last week and the realtime people count for the day.
- We value our customers, so if you have any questions or problems please visit our website: www.eyespyfx.com
You can contact us via the websites contact forms or use one of the other contact methods if you prefer. There is also a support section that may answer your questions.
What's New in Version 3.8
Updated to support iOS 11.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: EyeSpyFX Ltd
- © 2015 EyeSpyFX Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Add other camera types to the App$1.99
- Edge Storage$2.99
- Advanced Configuration of camera$4.99
- Create 2 timelapse movies$2.99
- Create timelapse movies for unlinited camseras$49.99